Chanel is a privately held company that specializes in women's luxury goods, including clothing, jewelry, accessories and cosmetics.

DooEs anyone know if I can get Chanel products for cheap ?
Is it worth the hype?
What is under $300 but worth buying?
Start your review of Chanel!
Product Highlights
Chanel is a great brand love all their products from makeup to handbags definitely a must have great quality and craftsmanship in reviews
... Their bags are amazing and i love the makeup good quality and just wish i could afford to in reviews
Chanel... 😍 love love love Chanel very expensive but its good to treat yourself once in a while with a good quality brand like chanel their fragrance are to die for absolutely love them and their lipsticks.... ahhh 😇 *angel singing* on point.in reviews
I think generally Chanel's makeup, perfume, shoes, bags, and clothing are made with high quality and yes their stuff are expensive which everyone know but if you love the brand and you care more about the quality of what you own than the price then you wouldn't mind it at all.in reviews
It lasts a very long time, the nail polish is also really great and the lipsticks are also durable and long lasting.in reviews
Venice, FL
Chanel uploaded by Susan H.
Coco is and always will be my favorite fashion guru. Love the Logo and clothes, perfume and classic style. This picture is hanging in my closet ❤️
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Chanel uploaded by Nino M.
one of my favorite high-end brand. Chanel is classic and timeless. I love the pearls, it’s very elegant and feminine
Spencerport, NY
Chanel uploaded by Andrea A.
Monarca Couture. This caught my eye because it reminds me of a Halloween costume my seamstress mother made for me when I was maybe 8 or so. I went as "midnight" and she me made a dark blue gown with silver stars all over it. I carried a silver wand and a little pot of glitter and went around sprinkling my "midnight fairy dust" on everyone. It obvi wasn't this fancy or low cut, but it was pretty great. This was a precursor to my custom designing and having made several of my prom dresses. (Actually cheaper than buying a store dress, at least it was then.) This is also similar to a Chanel dress I saw recently - black with silver stars.
Turtle Creek, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 7
Chanel uploaded by Christine B.
Chanel has been one of my all time favorite brands since I became fascinated with makeup ! I did a report in high school (self chosen) on Coco Chanel - Thus starting my fascination for all things beauty from fragrance to makeup to handbags to fashion I’ve never been disappointed with Chanel. Always high quality - just my style! Chanel
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Chanel uploaded by Amy O.
I’m a sucker for designer handbags. Dior, YSL, Balenciaga, Gucci, Louis Vuitton are all fabulous. But there is something about Chanel... Their style is iconic and timeless. I loved their fashion and handbags in my 20’s (just couldn’t afford it), and I’m sure I will wear it in my 70’s too. My husband surprised me with a lovely Chanel wallet last year for Christmas. Yes it’s a little 🤑, but I carry that thing every freaking day and it brings a smile to my face every time I look at it. When it comes to luxury goods, I really consider the cost per use. A $1000 item isn’t so bad if you carry it everyday for even a year.... I’m definitely happy with my Chanel wallet for less than a Starbucks per day!
Nixa, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 6
1,523 reviews
Chanel uploaded by jen H.
Chanel uploaded by jen H.
This is for Chanel Quad Prelude, I love it so much! It makes the perfect smoky eye. You can line your with the darkest of the four colors or hi lite your inner/outer corner with the lightest color.
Fort Mill, SC
Chanel uploaded by Quy D.
Really really love theses. The perfume is smell great and the scent is long lasting.
Torrance, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Chanel uploaded by marlon N.
my dream brand ever. today i was lucky enough to get a mini vanity chain bag that is always sold out. i'm giving the brand a 4 cause of the price but chanel is prestigious and luxurious so its totally worth the money and experience
Lebanon, OR
Chanel uploaded by Alyssia M.
my favorite high end brand by far! lots of cute clothes, accessories, & jewelry, the logo in general is very catching, to me! obviously it can be pretty spendy, but if you have the money, i say get a little chanel 😌
Buckeye, AZ
Whether it's a bag, earrings, or perfume you just cannot go wrong with Chanel. While it maybe expensive, but you gotta work for that money and get one! No classy women could ever go a life without Chanel.

466 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
1,037 reviews
il y a 4 mois
Which perfume from Chanel is your favorite!?
Danielle A. il y a 25 jours
Coco Mademoiselle! ♥️
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Jennifer Blair C. il y a 4 mois
Please let me know if you'd like Chanels phone number !
Newark, DE