BY CHANEL

Chanel is a privately held company that specializes in women's luxury goods, including clothing, jewelry, accessories and cosmetics. see more...

• I wanna buy one of their perfumes. Do they smell amazing?...15 Answers
  • Where can I find the make up for Chanel?81 Answers
  • what chanel fragrance do you like the most?? Chanel2 Answers
Chanel
  • "Chanel is a great brand love all their products from makeup to handbags definitely a must have great quality and craftsmanship " in 16 reviews
  • "Inlove with Chanel I have the makeup it has great quality You'll love it it is expensive but it sure awesome Their bags are amazing and i love the makeup good quality and just wish i could afford to " in 13 reviews
  • "Chanel... 😍 love love love Chanel very expensive but its good to treat yourself once in a while with a good quality brand like chanel their fragrance are to die for absolutely love them and their lipsticks.... ahhh 😇 *angel singing* on point." in 11 reviews
  • "I think generally Chanel's makeup, perfume, shoes, bags, and clothing are made with high quality and yes their stuff are expensive which everyone know but if you love the brand and you care more about the quality of what you own than the price then you wouldn't mind it at all." in 9 reviews
  • "It lasts a very long time, the nail polish is also really great and the lipsticks are also durable and long lasting." in 8 reviews
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Chanel is so sleek and sophisticated. It is for classy people who enjoy fashion. I love their makeup and their handbags. They are definitely on the pricey side, so they are definitely a splurge. I love when I can afford something from them. It’s so high in quality and looks beautiful.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Chanel is my FAVORITE designer of all time. For the past 15 years, I have only purchased and worn Chanel sunglasses because the quality and design are both far superior to any other brand that I’ve tried in the past. If you can afford it, I would recommend having Chanel EVERYTHING!
Ashley P.
Altoona
Chanel is the epitome of class. Although their pieces have a rather steep price tag, it's worth the price. I own Chanel bags, wallets, jewelry, shoes, sunglasses, makeup, fragrance, and I'm happy with each and every itemChanel
Tiffany L.
Davie
I have several Chanel shoes. They are beautiful and comfortable. The espadrilles are great for everyday. Customer service is so kind. Definitely expensive, but it is quality that will last. I was between sizes and they gave me insoles so the shoe would be perfect. They all come with dust bags of course so you can keep them is great condition.
Sara B.
Encinitas , CA
Always a great, custom shopping experience. When my fiancé purchased me a handbag, the salesman was very knowledgeable and not pushy with the purchase. Even gave us his personal cell. We will continue to shop with Chanel in the future.
Sybil ✈.
Staten Island , NY
What an iconic, luxurious, lust-worthy brand! To be quite honest, their apparel styles are not my taste. But the bags... oh my god. My black vintage Chanel flap purse with gold hardware is literally the most beloved thing in my closet. It’s timeless, classic, instantly recognizable. Imitated many times but nothing compares. The quality is amazing and the leather still buttery soft. I’m truly not a materialistic person but I have to make an exception here!
Chelsea R.
I recently shopped and made at a Chanel boutique for the first time, and it was such a memorable and positive experience. I purchased a handbag, but visited the store more than once before I decided. The employees were friendly, patient, and knowledgeable, and no one pressured me to make a purchase. I don’t know if I’ll have the opportunity to make another Chanel purchase again, but if I do, I’ll definitely go back to a Chanel boutique.
Taylor P.
One of my go-tos for classic fragrances, and beauty products. My wallet-on-chain has stood the test of time and is one of my favorite Chanel pieces in my collection. An absolutely timeless fashion house with beautiful designs.
Gina L.
My favorite designer of all time. Have made servers purchase and I’m never disappointed by the quality. Prices have increased throughout the years though and I’m guessing they will continue to.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Chanel it has amazing products, from perfumes, to makeup, purses, clothes, & shoes, you name it, it is pretty expensive, but I can manage to afford it by saving.. the experience shopping was amazing, everyone is so nice, & very helpful!! I definitely will continue to shop here, the quality is amazing & I love that, so it’s so worth it!!
Keyla P.
Coram, NY
Where can I find the make up for Chanel?
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
Is this brand expensive??
Hannah C.
What is anyones favorite makeup product?
Kevon A.
Is there any men Channel products ?
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Where can you get there makeup line?