BY CHANDLER FARM

Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I love this body butter! I live in a super dry, cold, nasty climate and this body butter helps keep my skin looking and feeling healthy all year long. I love this product and would recommend to anyone!
Alexandria H.
This is a great product for the price. It was easy to use and. Felt great! I would recommend this to other people who are looking for something like this. It had a nice scent and great packaging for me.
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
This product smells AMAZING. and also is so rich and creamy. It helps smooth your skin and leave it feeling soft not sticky! Love the size container for the price!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness I love this product so much!! I absolutely love this scent ! It is so sweet and has a calm smell to it. It applies so easily as well and recommends it to anybody who likes to smell good
Courtney D.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is amazing! First is the smell...delicious. Then, the texture is smooth along with how it feels as it goes deep into each wrinkle, crease, etc. I feel like this protects my hands from cracking during the harsh cold weather, too.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The product smells so delicious. It's great in the winter when you have extra dry scaly skin. Put a little on and your skin stays smooth and soft all day long.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells amazing and works wonders on your skin. It hydrates all day/night. It keeps my dry skin smooth and unscally, especially in winter.
Nevillynn R.
Bossier City, LA
Little pricey but really good and smooth .i absolutely love the smell of the. Coconut and banana the only part is that is can be kind of dry
Briana N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body butter its not greasy it make your body smell good and feel really soft I love using this after i get out the shower.
Kenna R.
Love the smell of this body butter leaves skin feeling great and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Where can you purchase this? I have never seen it.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can you buy this? I've never seen it in stores before
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Abbey M.
Does this smell pretty good? Is it too fragrant?
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Omg my two favorite scents in one product!! Who has tried this!? Does it work and is it worth trying?