Chance by Chanel
Chance by Chanel
By Chanel
4.83 / 5 based on 2056 Reviews
Korcasha J.

I am looking for a new perfume to wear on my wedding day and I have always wanted a Chanel perfume. I have sensitive skin though and I am concerned about breaking out on my wedding day because of a new perfume. Has anyone had experience with this perfume and had a skin reaction?

Ella-Rose N.
Ella-Rose N.
1 year, 8 months ago
I too have extremely sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this! Such a gorgeous scent to wear on your wedding day. Congratulations on the wedding!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have very sensitive skin as well! I use this perfume and I have never reacted to it! The best thing you can do is buy the perfume ahead of time and try it out to make sure you don't have a reaction!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Carrollton, KY
1 year, 10 months ago
I feel you girl! I have very sensitive skin and is always concerned with perfume. I loved the smell with this and fell in love with it but was worried if it'd make me break out. From the past month of wearing this, I haven't had any break out. But, I would check the ingredients that make this and see if you're familiar with any and as well as your previous perfumes that you've broken out on and see if the same ingredient is the problem. Just an idea! Hope this maybe helped!