BY CHANEL

PRODUCT An unexpected floral fragrance in a round bottle. Unpredictable, in perpetual movement, CHANCE sweeps you into its whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance. COMPOSITION In Parfum form, the fragrance is voluptuous and full of contrast, with notes of Pink Pepper, Jasmine and Amber of Patchouli. A composition in turn floral, spicy, sensual and gourmand, with heightened floral and vanilla notes. ART OF PERFUMING The Parfum is the most powerful, concentrated and long-lasting form of fragrance, with its own specific application. Gabrielle Chanel's advice was to apply it "wherever you would like to be kissed." Neck, wrist, décolleté… Dab a drop on your pulse points, wherever you can feel a heart beat. DESIGN Distinctive and immediately recognizable for its shape - the circle, the wheel of fortune and opportunity - CHANCE is the first Chanel fragrance to be held in a round bottle. see more...

• Does this Chance by Chanel smell good? 15 Answers
  • Any tell me what this smells like plz ?x1 Answers
  • Where do I find this as a perfum instead of a vaporizor? I want i...2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
  • "For a long time, I thought that my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh was my favorite spring and summer scent, but I soon found out that I was all wrong." in 18 reviews
  • "I constantly get compliments when I go out, especially from a lot of men ;) Even my boyfriend says he can't get enough of it!" in 15 reviews
  • "Smells amazing and every time I wear it i'm constantly getting compliments on how good I smell!" in 9 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear this, it's light and stays on for a long time, perfect for spring and summer!" in 7 reviews
  • "It is a pricey, so I really only use this on special occasions but a little definitely goes a long way with this one." in 7 reviews
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Chance by Chanel carries a variety of different Chance fragrances: its original version, Eau Tendré, Eau Fraîche, and Eau Vive.

My GiftCrush is one of my favorite products that I love & hope to receive this holiday season is no other than the Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel! No doubt MY signature scent - My only desired Eau De Toilette (because I prefer Eau De Parfum but it’s only available in this concentration).

As described by the Chanel brand themself, “Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray is at once delicate and radiant, the unexpected fruity floral fragrance sweeps you into a soft whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. It is a green and fruity grapefruit quince accord that intertwines with the softness of jasmine and the smoothness of white musk for an nonintoxicating light, floral fragrance.

Chance Eau Tendre can be worn by any age group. It is definitely a modern fragrance that is worn by younger age groups.” So it is not that older age groups won’t wear it, they are just not familiar with modern products enough to be the larger & claimed age group for wearing this product. It is absolutely loved by everyone who nears Me. I feel confident and most beautiful in this scent and have never tired of it. {Shocker, I hate the of Jasmine, okay! But this fragrance has Me under a spell, how did they do it?!} Thank you Chanel!

Bless the soul of whoever gifts it to Me if they get it for Me before I gift it to Myself. It’s been on My mind like crazy!
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Love the Chance Eau de Parfum the most because it’s a musky floral and lasts long, very unique. The Eau de Toilette has citrus and pineapple notes which I don’t like cause I’m not a fan of citrus and the pineapple makes it’s a little more sweet than I would like. The most popular is Eau Tendre (pink color), which is a citrusy floral. I don’t love that one because as I said before I don’t really like citrus but def if you are looking into buying a Chanel Chance fragrance I wanna say there is probably a greater chance you’ll end up liking this one. I’ve worked in fragrances before and it was the second best selling fragrance in our store for women, only being out-ranked by Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle. Other than that if you want something more citrus fresh, go for Eau Fraiche (green one), and lastly Eau Vive (pinkish orange color I think?) which is more of a fruity fragrance because of its grapefruit note. Chanel has some good fragrances but Chance is great because it’s classy but subtle and like I said, it’s for everyone whereas there other fragrances like Gabrielle, Mademoiselle, Allure, and Number 5 are too strong or sweet for most people.
Karen L.
Malden, MA
I've had this scent since high school. It's perfect and lasts a long time, but then again I probably only use it twice a week right now, and that give me at least 2 years. The scent is light and floral, and I only like light and floral scents. But I also don't like a lot of smells, especially what "floral" is in a lot of other fragrances. I'm really picky with my smells and this is a particular one that I will buy again and again.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I have been purchasing Chanel Chance exclusively from Macy's department store for over 15 years now. I absolutely love the fragrance. The only drawback is that I only need to buy one bottle a year, but every time I go to purchase it the price goes up exponentially! I always get sticker shocked. However, it is well worth the price and even taking the risk of not paying your electricity bill for a month or two and buying this perfume instead. Hey, you can always catch up later, but a girl has got to smell SWEET!
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
ITS CHANEL!!!! I mean Really!! I have yet to come across a scent by Chanel that I didn’t like or love. I love this scent, it’s light, fresh and beautiful! The flowery notes really make this a truly spring scent (although I wear it year round). If I could I would have this scent permanently implanted under my nose so it would be the only thing I would ever smell again.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
This is one of my favorites, Chanel is making always timeless perfumes, really will not talk here about all notes, you can , definitely check it in fragrantica , but this is absolutely amazing fragrance, will always go for and recommend
Flying_between_stories 🎥.
St Petersburg, FL
OMG! Uno de los mejores olores que he probado! Este producto no es solo bueno si no también asequible y de buen precio. La presentación es sencilla y delicada. En cuanto a la duración del olor podría decir que es bastante buena, en mi caso me ha durado por mas de 8 horasChance by Chanel
Kait A.
Boise, ID
I was in Sephora shopping around for a new fragrance. The bottle caught my eye and I decided to spray it on. I am the kind of person who knows fragrances change, so I like to walk around the mall for a little bit so I can experience the whole fragrance. I walked away after spraying one spray on myself and in the hour that I walked around I received so many compliments it was a no-brainer that I had to buy this perfume. I love the way it looks on my vanity and the smell is incredible. it lasts a long time. Very fresh, summery scent. Perfect for spring and summer.
Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is my favorite fragrance and the only one I wear. The scent is youthful, light, and feminine. Perfect for everyday wear and special occasions! I get so many compliments and questions on what fragrance I am wearing and I will continue to purchase this and recommend it to everyone!
Carleigh P.
Louisville
This is my all-time favorite perfume. It is very expensive, are usually get this around Christmas time or my birthday, or any special occasion because it is so pricey. I always receive compliments on how good I smell when I wear this perfume. This perfume is a great confidence booster.
Maria V.
Is this strong and elegant, more for night than a daily perfume?
Lizbeth A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does anyone know how it smells? It looks cute !
maria g.
Fort worth, TX
Does anyone know if this is expensive or what's the price...
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this Chance by Chanel smell good?
Carrie T.
Is this worth the money?