BY CHANEL

PRODUCT An unexpected floral fragrance in a round bottle. Unpredictable, in perpetual movement, CHANCE sweeps you into its whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance. COMPOSITION In Parfum form, the fragrance is voluptuous and full of contrast, with notes of Pink Pepper, Jasmine and Amber of Patchouli. A composition in turn floral, spicy, sensual and gourmand, with heightened floral and vanilla notes. ART OF PERFUMING The Parfum is the most powerful, concentrated and long-lasting form of fragrance, with its own specific application. Gabrielle Chanel's advice was to apply it "wherever you would like to be kissed." Neck, wrist, décolleté… Dab a drop on your pulse points, wherever you can feel a heart beat. DESIGN Distinctive and immediately recognizable for its shape - the circle, the wheel of fortune and opportunity - CHANCE is the first Chanel fragrance to be held in a round bottle. see more...

Buy on Chanel
  • "For a long time, I thought that my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh was my favorite spring and summer scent, but I soon found out that I was all wrong." in 18 reviews
  • "I constantly get compliments when I go out, especially from a lot of men ;) Even my boyfriend says he can't get enough of it!" in 15 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product.. its long lasting and I get complements every time I wear it . " in 11 reviews
  • "Smells amazing and every time I wear it i'm constantly getting compliments on how good I smell!" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great every day scent and I ALWAYS get compliments on it or people ask "what are you wearing?"." in 7 reviews
Nadia K.
Nadia K.
This is a grown woman perfume. This is not your young girl scent (looking at you Clinque "Happy"), but a scent for your best pair of black power pumps and the boardroom. It is elegant (hello, CHANEL) but responsible - it'll be the designated driver after the cocktail party or the leader on the team's presentation. This is my "big meeting" scent that I pair with my not-hipster glasses because, as the youngest program manager in the office, I do better appearing older and more professional. Chanel Chance is part of that ensemble. I wouldn't say this scent is sexy or seductive, but it is feminine and sophisticated (but with boundaries!). CC has some spiced citrus elements along with amber and jasmine that create a smooth scent. It wears moderately well (4 - 5 hours) and a bottle will last a long time. This scent is also the one, out of the many I own and use, that most people tend to ask about and then adopt as their own. In that way, it is a great go-to signature.
Renolda D.
Renolda D.
Grand Prairie , Tx

I own a lot of fruity-floral perfumes - I think they work best with my chemistry. This was an instant love for me and shot right up to my top 3 favorite perfumes list.

Perfect for a hot summer's day - sweet from the citrus but it definitely gives it a pleasant freshness upon first application. It never becomes sickeningly sweet which is great because that can get annoying on really hot days. The florals balance juuust right and remain light throughout. The drydown is what really gives the scent an air of sophistication - it's a creamy musk with a cedar note, which gives it some extra depth and interest. Sure, this perfume smells youthful and fresh, but it doesn't scream "immature teenager," which lots of fruity florals can give off when they go overboard with their sweetness..

Longevity on me is about 5 hours or so, which isn't bad for an EDT. It remains close to the skin so it's great for office use.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Dios mío este es uno de los perfumes más ricos de Chanel, su fragancia es suave Fresca no muy dulce con un delicado toque floral muy femenino en lo personal me encanta tener una fragancia con la que me identifico y esta es una de ella.
El único inconveniente es que cuando la traes pues tu no sientes que la traes , pero otras personas si siempre preguntan que perfume traes😜😘.

Omg this the ones of most delicious a Perfume of Chanel ,It so delicate fragrance fresh , floral and feminine, I love ❤️ but the only inconvenience is you don't feel the Fragrance on you for very long but other persons can smells.
Desirae G.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I bought this on the cruise ship to go on a cruise almost every year and I love this perfume I have it in the pink one I have it in the green one and I also have it in the yellow one just in case you don't know there just like I kind of thought different strains of the perfume but the same name they smell so good everyone always compliments me on this perfume it is a clean floral scent and it lasts all day and it's not overbearing sometimes I feel like I can't smell it but when I walk past people they tell me that I smell good so I know that I still it still last seen throughout the whole day
Marylen J.
Marylen J.
San Jose, CA
I am so picky when it comes to perfumes but this is a must have perfume. This one is my favorite Chanel perfume of the Chance collection. It has a strong scent to it when you first smell it, but once you apply it to your body it will adjust to the chemicals of your body. But its not a very overwhelming strong scent. It is a foral and sweet scent, that is long lasting. It is very expensive. My fiancée bought it for me a month ago for our anniversary. But it was really worth it due to it lasting all day long and a little goes a long way. It is certainly a perfume worth buying!
Anne H.
Anne H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Upon first spray, it smells like a clean rose... fresh, clean with green undertones and later deepens and develops into a light citrucy fruity floral. This perfume reminds me very much of GA's Aqua Di Gioa (funny... given that they don't share any common notes) except that ADG is much more stronger and definitely doesn't have too much floral going on.
I personally don't smell any raspberries or pomegranate.. not in the typical sense and... kinda disappointed abt it but overall it's a decent fragrance great for spring and summer... but between ADG and this, I prefer ADG.
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful, mature, and captivating. This was the first perfume I used that had a more "adult" smell...something I usually didn't go for. It had a strong almost musky scent(maybe that's the wrong word) but it wasn't the typical sweet, fruity or floral scent I was so accustomed to using. I love the simplicity of the round coin shaped bottle and the fact that I spritz myself with just a bit and smell wonderful all day long. This will forever be a favorite in my perfume collection.
Abril K.
Abril K.
Valley Village, CA
It's Chanel, of course it's gonna smell nice, I honestly think when it comes to perfumes it it's absolutely relative because everyone has different taste, styles etc...

I personally got this as a gift, I used it when I was running errands or doing routine stuff because it as always my meh! Perfume, nothing spectacular that you wanna fall in love and get married to yourself!

I think it's a good perfume for someone in their 40'...again it's always relative...
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Virginia Beach , VA
It took me years to find a perfume I really like. In my mid-twenties, I was on the hunt for a new perfume. I had outgrown Victoria Secret & Bath and Bodywork scents. I wanted something that I didn't smell like every other woman. One day while looking at a magazine, a perfume sample fell out and it was Chance by Chanel. I immediately fell in love with the scent. Now every where I go people (both women and men) always ask me what kind of perfume I'm wearing.
Thalia E.
Thalia E.
Napa, CA
This is the best perfume ever! The smells reminds me of a garden full of roses yet it's smooth not too strong of a perfume! Great for teenagers and for women around their 20's. I would really recommend this product if you would get it as a gift for your daughter or wife. Awesome perfume it's a must buyyy!!! It ranges around 70-100 depending on the size. I'm literally also obsessed with chanel Bleu for men . All these chanel perfumes drive me nuts (:
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this strong and elegant, more for night than a daily perfume?
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does anyone know how it smells? It looks cute !
maria g.
maria g.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this is expensive or what's the price...
Maritza H.
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this Chance by Chanel smell good?
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Is this worth the money?