BY CHANEL

PRODUCT An unexpected floral fragrance in a round bottle. Unpredictable, in perpetual movement, CHANCE sweeps you into its whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance. COMPOSITION In Parfum form, the fragrance is voluptuous and full of contrast, with notes of Pink Pepper, Jasmine and Amber of Patchouli. A composition in turn floral, spicy, sensual and gourmand, with heightened floral and vanilla notes. ART OF PERFUMING The Parfum is the most powerful, concentrated and long-lasting form of fragrance, with its own specific application. Gabrielle Chanel's advice was to apply it "wherever you would like to be kissed." Neck, wrist, décolleté… Dab a drop on your pulse points, wherever you can feel a heart beat. DESIGN Distinctive and immediately recognizable for its shape - the circle, the wheel of fortune and opportunity - CHANCE is the first Chanel fragrance to be held in a round bottle. see more...

• Any tell me what this smells like plz ?x1 Answers
  • Does this Chance by Chanel smell good? 15 Answers
  • I love Chanel and I'm dying for this . is the fragrance good ?1 Answers
Reviews (2055)
Buy on Chanel
  • "For a long time, I thought that my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh was my favorite spring and summer scent, but I soon found out that I was all wrong." in 18 reviews
  • "I constantly get compliments when I go out, especially from a lot of men ;) Even my boyfriend says he can't get enough of it!" in 15 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product.. its long lasting and I get complements every time I wear it . " in 11 reviews
  • "Smells amazing and every time I wear it i'm constantly getting compliments on how good I smell!" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great every day scent and I ALWAYS get compliments on it or people ask "what are you wearing?"." in 7 reviews
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chance by Chanel carries a variety of different Chance fragrances: its original version, Eau Tendré, Eau Fraîche, and Eau Vive.

My GiftCrush is one of my favorite products that I love & hope to receive this holiday season is no other than the Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel! No doubt MY signature scent - My only desired Eau De Toilette (because I prefer Eau De Parfum but it’s only available in this concentration).

As described by the Chanel brand themself, “Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray is at once delicate and radiant, the unexpected fruity floral fragrance sweeps you into a soft whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. It is a green and fruity grapefruit quince accord that intertwines with the softness of jasmine and the smoothness of white musk for an nonintoxicating light, floral fragrance.

Chance Eau Tendre can be worn by any age group. It is definitely a modern fragrance that is worn by younger age groups.” So it is not that older age groups won’t wear it, they are just not familiar with modern products enough to be the larger & claimed age group for wearing this product. It is absolutely loved by everyone who nears Me. I feel confident and most beautiful in this scent and have never tired of it. {Shocker, I hate the of Jasmine, okay! But this fragrance has Me under a spell, how did they do it?!} Thank you Chanel!

Bless the soul of whoever gifts it to Me if they get it for Me before I gift it to Myself. It’s been on My mind like crazy!
Mwanamke J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Eau Tendre since the first time I smelled it. I had like one use left and was saving it for a special occasion and now it’s gone. My daughter knows about 3 things she could get me for Xmas, but I’m really hoping she chooses this one, because if not I’m going to have to buy another bottle anyone. Anytime I wear this I get complimented all day... the only thing I wish was it was a perfume rather than a cologne so it would last longer.
Anielyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chanel Chance is hands down my favorite fragrance. I own both Eau Tendre and Eau Vive. The scent of Eau Tendre is lightweight and has a floral hint to it. It is a sweet smelling fragrance, but it is not overpowering. You can wear it every day to work or to any occasion. The way I would describe Eau Tendre is 'fun and flirty' while I would describe Eau Vive as more of a 'romantic' date night scent. Eau Vive has a floral scent to it as well, but it has some spice to it. This fragrance is not overpowering either. I have received plenty of compliments from both.

This fragrance is worth the cost. When it is sprayed on my clothes, I can still smell the fragrance the next day. Either scent will not disappoint, it just depends on what kind of scent you're looking for!
Kait A.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was in Sephora shopping around for a new fragrance. The bottle caught my eye and I decided to spray it on. I am the kind of person who knows fragrances change, so I like to walk around the mall for a little bit so I can experience the whole fragrance. I walked away after spraying one spray on myself and in the hour that I walked around I received so many compliments it was a no-brainer that I had to buy this perfume. I love the way it looks on my vanity and the smell is incredible. it lasts a long time. Very fresh, summery scent. Perfect for spring and summer.
Nargiza M.
Congers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume. It's little pricey but you will never regret it. Every time I wear it people ask me what perfume is it, even guys. No joke. It smells so nice, fresh, warm and sweet at the same time. It last very long. Even when I wash my clothes I still can smell it. I will always have it in my collection.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been purchasing Chanel Chance exclusively from Macy's department store for over 15 years now. I absolutely love the fragrance. The only drawback is that I only need to buy one bottle a year, but every time I go to purchase it the price goes up exponentially! I always get sticker shocked. However, it is well worth the price and even taking the risk of not paying your electricity bill for a month or two and buying this perfume instead. Hey, you can always catch up later, but a girl has got to smell SWEET!
Ashley M.
Oakland Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume! Love how it smells. Sometimes I have to switch up perfumes but I always wind up coming back and getting a bottle of this. I have had a bottle for a few months now and it’s still half full. One of the best smells a girl can wear.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first fell in love with this scent after trying a sample from a dept. store. The scent is sophisticated and not necessarily an every day wear for me. I work in the medical field so I can't wear scents to work due to policy. I often use this perfume for date nights and night time events/gatherings. My husband bought the bottle for me over a year ago and I still have about half a bottle left. Although it was expensive, it has certainly lasted awhile! Highly suggest this!
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great perfume, it fits my personality along with a few friends of mine. It’s sassy and classy, I bought it on amazon but it can be bought a lot of places. It can be pricey but is well worth the cost. One spray and you’re good for the day.
Kanika B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this fragrance as a gift from my husband and I really like it. It has a sweet scent with spice undertones. Every time I wear it, I've always received compliments and am asked what fragrance it is. It also last all day without reapplication.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this strong and elegant, more for night than a daily perfume?
Lizbeth A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does anyone know how it smells? It looks cute !
maria g.
Fort worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this is expensive or what's the price...
Lissi M.
Victorville, CA
Does this have a young or older lady smell
Carrie T.
Is this worth the money?