Chan Luu Cashmere Silk Scarf

by Chan Luu

Cashmere Blue. A soft, lightweight blend of cashmere and silk shapes a versatile scarf accented by soft fringe. Approximate dimensions: 58" x 62". 70% cashmere, 30% silk Cashmere Silk Scarf, Cashmere Blue.

How long is this scarf exactly?
This seems like a nice scarf that could go with many outfits. Does anyone know if it is very light weight?
Start your review of Chan Luu Cashmere Silk Scarf!
How would you rate this product?
Des Moines, IA
Chan Luu Cashmere Silk Scarf uploaded by Megan M.
I love this lightweight Chan Luu Cashmere Silk Scarf. I have it in a light orange/mango color and in Forrest green. I love them for the spring or fall when heavier scarves just are not possible. These are great and light weight. The downfall is that they do snag easily which can be heart breaking when you see a snag.
Birmingham, AL
I find this a little on the expensive side but it's totally worth it! It's so soft and warm! It is good quality and every effective. I have the tan color. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good scarf!
The 70% cashmere 30% silk blend makes this the best scarf for every season. It’s lightweight, comfortable and versatile. It’s on the expensive side but worth it due to the quality and look of the product.
Redondo Beach, CA
I have this scarf in black and a few other colors. I buy one a year and they last forever! Super soft, really good quality and great colors. Yes yes yes!
Kingsport, TN
This scarf is expensive but super soft, I love Cashmere and the quality is Super and keeps me warm and stylish. Lots of compliments! :)