Chan Luu Cashmere Silk Scarf uploaded by Megan M.

BY CHAN LUU

Cashmere Blue. A soft, lightweight blend of cashmere and silk shapes a versatile scarf accented by soft fringe. Approximate dimensions: 58" x 62". 70% cashmere, 30% silk Cashmere Silk Scarf, Cashmere Blue. see more...

• How long is this scarf exactly? 1 Answers
  • This seems like a nice scarf that could go with many outf...1 Answers
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I love this lightweight Chan Luu Cashmere Silk Scarf. I have it in a light orange/mango color and in Forrest green. I love them for the spring or fall when heavier scarves just are not possible. These are great and light weight. The downfall is that they do snag easily which can be heart breaking when you see a snag.
Katie D.
Vestavia, AL
I find this a little on the expensive side but it's totally worth it! It's so soft and warm! It is good quality and every effective. I have the tan color. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good scarf!
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I have this scarf in black and a few other colors. I buy one a year and they last forever! Super soft, really good quality and great colors. Yes yes yes!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This scarf is expensive but super soft, I love Cashmere and the quality is Super and keeps me warm and stylish. Lots of compliments! :)
Angel F.
Lindsey K.
Absolutely beautiful scarf. Blend of silk and cashmere is the ultimate in luxury, and the colors are so so pretty.
EnGy S.
cairo
1,870 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
How long is this scarf exactly?
Cheryl R.
Worcester, MA
This seems like a nice scarf that could go with many outfits. Does anyone know if it is very light weight?