Champneys Skin Comforting Body Butter

by Champneys

Professional Spa Formula Spa Treatments At our prestigious countryside spas, over 400 professional therapists use this deeply beneficial range to pamper and soothe our guests.  Now we ve wrapped up our spa secrets for you  to enjoy, every day.  This rich, easily absorbed body butter will help moisturise even the thirstiest skin.  This blend of olive oil, shea, mango and cocoa butters and lingonberry oil helps calm the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Dermatologically Tested. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Champneys Skin Comforting Body Butter!
Champneys Skin Comforting Body Butter uploaded by Sophie E.
This product smells like warm cocoa with a tropical twist scent. This is one of the best body butters I’ve ever tried in my opinion!!!!
Absolutely love this product, it is so moisturising and quite thick, however it is a little bit sticky when drying but overall a good product

Looking for your answer?