BY CHAMPION SPORTS

Set of 12. NCAA approved. Made in Taiwan. 2.5 Dia. (0.38 lbs.) see more...

Maggie R.
I bought these at Big 5 Sporting Goods. At the recommendation of my physical therapist I use one very day to to loosed up tight muscles in my back, neck, and legs..

Pros - With 12 balls/bag, there are lots of extra balls to replace ones that you can easily loose. I think this is the best product for self myofascial release on the market. The ball can get to tight areas that you can't get to with a foam roller. Saves money in the long run because you don't have to go to massage therapist, physical therapists, etc. as often.

Cons - May be too hard for beginners.

I would recommend beginners start with a tennis ball and/or a foam roller. I recommend this to anyone using a foam roller who wants to take it to the next level.  Champion Sports Official Lacrosse Ball Set of 12
Logan s.
These balls have served me well I am happy that there are different colors and that I can have personalized balls