BY CHAMPION SPORTS

Features Rubber construction protects floors Oval handle Color-coded for easy identification Diameter: 6" Weight: 5 lbs see more...

Champion Sports Mini Rhino Kettle Bell 5lbs
Love this product! I used to have Dumbbells and they were nothing close to this.My arms feel stronger and look 10 times better! It is affordable and cut my workout time in half! I recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Clarissa N.
I love working out with these because they are great for high intensity workouts! Can be used for about most exercises which is great!
Brittany K.
Love this kettle ball for my at home workouts. I love them for sumo squats and side crunches, way better than using a dumbbell weight!
Amanda D.
somerset, KY
I love this kettle bell. its handy for quick intense work outs at home! it doesn't break the bank either like others
Bridget O.
Kettle bells are amazing if you want a high intensity workout. I love using these for a variety of exercises
naf C.
I love working with this bell because it makes my arms strong. It also helps me build muscle, biceps for example. Since I am right handed, at times it can be hard to workout using this bell with my left hand. So I mostly try with my right hand and a little less with my left hand. It's a little expensive but definitely worthy to have it at home if you like exercising and if you want to build muscle. It's long lasting too so you won't have to keep buying another one, as long as you don't smash it into things and mess it up a little bit.