Champion Breed Stain and Odor Resistant Adjustable Dog Collar, 1

BY CHAMPION BREED

Stain and Odor Resistant Adjustable Dog Collar, 1" X 18-26"Please indicate your color preference in the Special Instructions box during the checkout process. Color availability may vary by location. see more...

Champion Breed Stain and Odor Resistant Adjustable Dog Collar, 1
Champion Breed Stain and Odor Resistant Adjustable Dog Collar, 1" X 18 26" - KMART CORPORATION
Buy on Kmart
Misty H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
We have outdoor dogs who really "pack a punch" after a while. Love this collar. While none will be completely odor resistant, this one stands the test of time... Even with dogs who love to swim. I recommend this collar.
Kristina B.
Such durable collars! My beagle's collar has seemed to last forever! It hasn't stained and doesn't smell too terrible haha. Lots of colors to choose from.
Keirsten A.
crown city, OH
If it really is stain and smell resistant, then that is awesome because my dog colors get so nasty I am always getting new ones
Breanne  B.
Keithville, LA
I have one of these for my dog. She's had it for awhile and the only problem I have with it is I have to keep tightening it
Jamie M.
Very durable collars. My pet had one when she was training. And we likes it. And good price!!
rebbeca J.
Metairie , La
We have one of these for Our dog. It has grown with him since he was a puppy. A year later still rocking it!!!
Margueritte  H.
Raleigh, NC
This dog collar is awesome and tough and comes in a variety of different colors! It does not stain and smell takes longer than usual to settle in they are reliable and long lasting instead of paying $30 for a designer one rhat will eventually tarnih