BY KMART

Champion Breed Puppy Pads have baking soda to absorb odor. Puppy Pads feature a special scent that attracts puppies that can be used for training system that simplifies housebreaking. Pads are excellent for all indoor, diabetic, incontinent and senior do see more...

Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These work super well when potty training my Yorkie I used this brand puppy potty pads and they definitely did what they were supposed to do! They absorbed the pee pee and didn’t leak at all! The puppy knew right where do go and didn’t mess up once!
Carol H.
Grayson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
[product:champion-breed-deluxe-puppy-training-pads-32-pack---kmart-corporation] Champion Breed Dog Food, All Life Stages, Small Breed, 4.4 lb (1.99 kg) - KMART CORPORATION
Chelsea D.
Milton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
GREAT option when training your puppy! This product ensures no leakage and doesn't rip apart easily! The quality and price are spot on!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm so glad I purchased this GREAT dog food for my dogs, its healthy give them GREAT Energy and this the only brand I will buy
Caitlyn D.
Jane Lew, WV
I’m a dogaholic so using puppy pads is essential in my everyday life! These puppy pads are very absorbent and don’t leak!
Kayliah C.
Tampa, FL
Great item ! Definitely worth the money spent. I highly recommend this product. You can find it at any k Mart or online.
Sara M.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Adoro fazer compras nessa loja, me dá várias variedades de produtos e com qualidade ótima e com preço bom
Genesis A.
phoenix
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love it my dog loves it too and it's for a good value and great conditions I recommend it
Sophie 💖.
These puppy training pads are great for little puppies or other small animals. They are very absorbent and and easily clean up a mess. They aren’t too small which is good. I would buy these again but I have bought better ones before.
Amièe l.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
great when trying to potty train a puppy! very difficult task but these helped a great deal!