Chamomile Charmin®  Toilet Paper

Chamomile Charmin® Toilet Paper

BY CHARMIN #47 in Toilet Paper

Comfort all of your senses with Charmin® Plus the Scent of Chamomile toilet paper. Charmin Plus the Scent of Chamomile toilet paper has all the softness you expect from Charmin, with the soothing aroma of chamomile on the tube. Plus, it is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go; those who go with Charmin Plus the Scent of Chamomile toilet paper really Enjoy the Go™. see more...

Chamomile Charmin®  Toilet Paper
Chamomile Charmin® Toilet Paper
Eddy O.
Eddy O.
Chamomile Charmin toilet paper rolls come in convenient packages. I find it to last me longer than most other brands. It is very effective to use because I also use it to clean any small spills around the house and it is very affordable. I recommend this to anyone especially family and friends.
Maegan A.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX
The love I have for this toilet paper since we first began using it is amazing. I never knew there was such a thing as toilet paper that was soft, efficient at cleaning, and made your entire bathroom smell heavenly at the same time. That is until I began using this product it's wonderful.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Love this brand of toilet paper . It's my absolute favorite . It's quite a bit pricey compared to other toilet paper brands , but it's totally worth the money . It's very soft and gentle . Yes I would recommend it .
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
After using off brand for quite some time. It was a nice change. The tissue itself is very strong. And it lasts a long time (little goes a long way). Picked this up at the grocery store. Have seen it everywhere.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Killeen, TX
Charmin makes me feel like the cute bears on the commercials. I like that it doesn't shed everywhere whem I try to use it, like the cheaper brands. It doesn't feel rough on me either !
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Hudson, FL
Great for wiping isn't rough on you, very soft and smooth & great to use and very cheap absolutely love this kind. Would defiantly recommend this kind , great for blowing your nose to
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Love Charmin. It is soft and gentle and doesn't leave anything behind. Don't have to use a ton which is great because with other brands I feel like I'm flushing money down the toilet
Isabela O.
Isabela O.
Temple, TX
I love how the toilet paper is thick and not scrawny. When I feel cheap toilet paper at commercial places it makes me want to bring a roll of this with me everywhere I go.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Lo amo yo lo utilizo en casa y talvez no sea bueno para algunas personas que no pueden utilizar cosas con olor como mi esposo pero a mi me viene perfecto me encanta
Leyza C.
Leyza C.
I love Charmin. Always soft. Cleans very well. I love this scent. I also love the double rolls because I don't have to change the toilet paper so often.
vivian m.
vivian m.
Is this a really good toilet paper ?