BY CHAMELEON #60 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Chameleon Original Coffee Concentrate 32 oz see more...

Roxual B.
Waterford
"..and it doesn't have the sweet of normal cold brew..it's ..like [Censored] Like someone slipped a whiz into some black coffee and you catch it after that swig. "Did I just?..nooo, that's not rational.." - so I'm hoping the caffeine keeps me lit, and I'm thinking it is, because I wouldn't normally (like beer) drink black coffee for the taste..until I had my first cold brew that coaxed the natural sweet and not the bitter out of the beans. The best so far was a cherry cold brew from the Farmers Market in Flint, Mi - why 3 stars? To me that's middling. Like store brand liquid sugar in a carton that passes for iced coffee. It would be lower because of that taste 👎🏽 but it's potent 👍🏽 and we shall say organic 👍🏽 but pricy as most organic is 👎🏽 so even. If you hit it with milk or flavor it might be a bright spot. If you want to wake up while making faces at the taste, then I recommend it. After about 6oz I can *feel* it
Katelyn S.
Loganville
Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate is by far my favorite coffee product!! It is reasonably priced and pairs nicely with Almond Milk, but tastes fanatstic on it's own. I used to buy it at Publix and Whole Foods, but now it has become more widely available and can be found at Walmart. All in all, it's a fantastic beverage and is a staple product in my daily life.
Amber N.
Azusa, CA
This is my all time favorite go to coffee for every day morning drink to wake me up. It says to add water bc it’s concentrated but I didn’t care, I drank it straight with creamer. I do not recommend doing that but if you want strong coffee then 4oz is enough to wake you up for your day lol ultimately it tastes delicious. Two favorite flavors are vanilla and caramel.
Sarah M.
I'm a cold brew addict and I have to say, Chameleon Cold Brew is my favorite. I've only tried the Vanilla flavor and like it too much to try the others! The large bottle is usually around $10 in the market near my home and has 8 servings in it. I love diluting it with vanilla almond milk...it gives me the perfect sweet "kick" in the morning! Another thing I LOVE about this cold brew...it doesn't have any sugar in it, but still so much flavor. It will continue to be the cold brew brand I buy most!
Edna V.
Mesa AZ
This is by far the best cold brew smooth tasting coffee and easy on the tummy. I enjoy my cup of coffee but living in Arizona I enjoy cold brew in the summer months. I like that they come in different smooth rich and bold flavors, mocha and vanilla are my favorite.
Courtney P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love all the Chameleon Cold Brew...this one is great for a simple morning iced coffee. But there's also some great flavored ones. Great to keep on hand in the fridge for quick pick-me-up when you don't have time to brew a cup. A little pricey but not awful when you compare to the cost of going out.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This Chamaeleon cold brew concentrate is absolutely amazing. It is rich and very smooth. It is a little pricey but a little bit goes a long ways. It is very mellow yet bold. I add some to my iced coffee's as well as a dash to my hot coffee. I picked mine up at target.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
This is my fav organic iced coffee concentrate! I first found this at my local grocery store in big bottles, but lately they have only had the small bottles so I grab a bunch every time I'm there. I only drink organic coffee and the black and the espresso versions are delicious and don't have any added sugars! The vanilla one is good too. I love to add just a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk to my iced coffee with iced cubes. I don't add any water to mine...I love strong coffee, but this isn't too strong and never tastes bitter. It's super smooth and so addicting!
Nancy W.
McKinney
I have been purchasing cold brew coffee from this brand for almost three years now. I have tried many other brands just to get an idea of which brand is best and I truly believe that Chameleon cold brew is something special. The taste is incredible - no bitter acid taste like other cheap traditional coffees. I love drinking my coffee cold since I live in the south and this is my absolute favorite. I 100% recommend.
Alli F.
This coffee has changed my life. I thought I loved coffee and knew what good coffee tasted like until I tried cold brew coffee. This must be what it was like when our grandparents discovered the wonder of drip over the burnt horror that was percolated coffee. I would mainline this stuff if I could. I like the vanilla. Very subtle. What's the big deal? Bold and rich flavor but without the acidity (great news for those of you with reflux - it's much kinder to your tender tummy) or bitterness. I never knew coffee could be like this. I will sing its praises from the mountaintops. Bonus - it's an Austin based company so it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to support a company from my old hometown. Grab a bottle at Target. It's in the refrigerated section. And remember: It's a concentrate so don't flip out at the price tag. You can drink it undiluted if you want to, but it is created to be diluted to whatever ratio you find most palatable, so experiment and find what makes your mouth most happy. I promise it will change your coffee-drinking world. X my cold brewed caffeinated heart.
Chelsea L.
Is there another place besides Target that I can find this brand??
kendal ann m.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Where do I find this? I can never find this brand. How strong is this compared to Stumptown?
Fafa E.
I cant seem to find it at target? Anywhere else online I might be able to find it?