BY CHAMELEON #41 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Chameleon Original Coffee Concentrate 32 oz see more...

• Where do I find this? I can never find this brand. How strong is ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alli F.
Alli F.
This coffee has changed my life. I thought I loved coffee and knew what good coffee tasted like until I tried cold brew coffee. This must be what it was like when our grandparents discovered the wonder of drip over the burnt horror that was percolated coffee. I would mainline this stuff if I could. I like the vanilla. Very subtle. What's the big deal? Bold and rich flavor but without the acidity (great news for those of you with reflux - it's much kinder to your tender tummy) or bitterness. I never knew coffee could be like this. I will sing its praises from the mountaintops. Bonus - it's an Austin based company so it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to support a company from my old hometown. Grab a bottle at Target. It's in the refrigerated section. And remember: It's a concentrate so don't flip out at the price tag. You can drink it undiluted if you want to, but it is created to be diluted to whatever ratio you find most palatable, so experiment and find what makes your mouth most happy. I promise it will change your coffee-drinking world. X my cold brewed caffeinated heart.
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
I used to stop by Starbucks multiple times a week for an iced coffee, not anymore!! this stuff is AMAZING. So delicious, SO strong. I mix it with a little creamer and I don't even need sugar and lemme tell you, I love sweet coffee but this stuff doesn't even need it! and it has zero sugar. win win!
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite cold brews! I love how there are different flavors- my favorite being the vanilla. The taste is quite rich and bold and the perfect option for making iced coffee at home. This actually exceeded my expectations.
Hiral K.
Hiral K.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
my husband and I tried this, he liked it and thought it taste good and great for a wake up boost. I on the other hand thought it was too strong and did not like it. Maybe if it was mixed with some milk? how have you tried this?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I love my iced coffee, and this makes a great iced coffee. It's a little pricey, but compared to going to a coffee shop daily, it's a better deal.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Best cold brew on the market!! I love the mocha and vanilla both are delicious and not bitter. Its super smooth and I drink it black over ice
Julie W.
Julie W.
Killeen, TX
Great way to make an amazing iced coffee. If you like a bold and vivid iced coffee this is your coffee!!!!
brandy m.
brandy m.
dallas, TX
I love coffee and this has been one of my favorites besides Starbucks of course lol but still good
Roxual B.
Roxual B.
Waterford
"..and it doesn't have the sweet of normal cold brew..it's ..like [Censored] Like someone slipped a whiz into some black coffee and you catch it after that swig. "Did I just?..nooo, that's not rational.." - so I'm hoping the caffeine keeps me lit, and I'm thinking it is, because I wouldn't normally (like beer) drink black coffee for the taste..until I had my first cold brew that coaxed the natural sweet and not the bitter out of the beans. The best so far was a cherry cold brew from the Farmers Market in Flint, Mi - why 3 stars? To me that's middling. Like store brand liquid sugar in a carton that passes for iced coffee. It would be lower because of that taste 👎🏽 but it's potent 👍🏽 and we shall say organic 👍🏽 but pricy as most organic is 👎🏽 so even. If you hit it with milk or flavor it might be a bright spot. If you want to wake up while making faces at the taste, then I recommend it. After about 6oz I can *feel* it
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
This is my fav organic iced coffee concentrate! I first found this at my local grocery store in big bottles, but lately they have only had the small bottles so I grab a bunch every time I'm there. I only drink organic coffee and the black and the espresso versions are delicious and don't have any added sugars! The vanilla one is good too. I love to add just a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk to my iced coffee with iced cubes. I don't add any water to mine...I love strong coffee, but this isn't too strong and never tastes bitter. It's super smooth and so addicting!
kendal ann m.
kendal ann m.
Charlotte, NC
Where do I find this? I can never find this brand. How strong is this compared to Stumptown?