BeveragesCoffee & TeaChameleon
Original Coffee Concentrate

Chameleon Original Coffee Concentrate

by Chameleon

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Chameleon Original Coffee Concentrate 32 oz

The fact that it says concentrate always throws me off, does that mean it's stronger than other brands or what?
I cant seem to find it at target? Anywhere else online I might be able to find it?
Is there another place besides Target that I can find this brand??
Start your review of Chameleon Original Coffee Concentrate!
Alli F.
This coffee has changed my life. I thought I loved coffee and knew what good coffee tasted like until I tried cold brew coffee. This must be what it was like when our grandparents discovered the wonder of drip over the burnt horror that was percolated coffee. I would mainline this stuff if I could. I like the vanilla. Very subtle. What's the big deal? Bold and rich flavor but without the acidity (great news for those of you with reflux - it's much kinder to your tender tummy) or bitterness. I never knew coffee could be like this. I will sing its praises from the mountaintops. Bonus - it's an Austin based company so it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to support a company from my old hometown. Grab a bottle at Target. It's in the refrigerated section. And remember: It's a concentrate so don't flip out at the price tag. You can drink it undiluted if you want to, but it is created to be diluted to whatever ratio you find most palatable, so experiment and find what makes your mouth most happy. I promise it will change your coffee-drinking world. X my cold brewed caffeinated heart.
Delsy G.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Publix
[product:orgain-organic-nutritional-shake-creamy-chocolate-fudge-12ct-3/4/11oz] Silk The Oatmeal Cookie One Oatmilk Creamer Great combination if you’re on a time crunch and want to make your morning coffee and quick breakfast 👌🏼👏🏼
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This Chamaeleon cold brew concentrate is absolutely amazing. It is rich and very smooth. It is a little pricey but a little bit goes a long ways. It is very mellow yet bold. I add some to my iced coffee's as well as a dash to my hot coffee. I picked mine up at target.
Ciera D.
Casa Grande, AZ
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
I love the mocha flavor! I had to stop eating dairy and this helped me drink coffee without cream. I do like it with chocolate almond milk. That is my new favorite drink in the morning. I would definitely recommend it.
Savannah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this iced coffee because of its concentrated form. I can control exactly how strong I want my coffee! This is the best for making iced lattes, just use 1/3 of the concentrate with 2/3 milk with your favorite Torani or Milano syrups and you’re golden. This is a must when you need a solid americano or for a daily latte :)
Emily D.
Raleigh, NC
there’s literally no better coffee. After trying this starbucks taste like garbage. I drink this every morning with Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer and it is the best thing ever. I wish it was a little cheaper but I’ll still buy it
Erica  I.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love this cold brew concentrate. It makes the perfect cold brew at home. Just follow the directions on the back for your personal preferences. I tend to use oat milk to make it creamy.
Amberly K.
Hoschton , GA
Purchased at: Target
Huge fan of Chameleon coffee concentrates! If you love your coffee richer and with more depth than Starbucks and no bitter aftertaste - definitely check this out. I try to get these when Publix does a buy one get one free or a 2 for deal. These run about $9 compared to Starbucks $6. My favorite flavors are the Chameleon Mexican and Chameleon Cinnamon coffees.
Naya L.
NYC
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is a great brand of concentrated cold brew coffee. I love that I can adjust the strength of the brew.
Heather V.
Huntington Pk, CA
Purchased at: Instacart
I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious this stuff is! A lot of the cold brews can be more bitter but these guys did a really great job. I just need a little and it puts a definite pep in my step.