Chameleon Color Tones Marker Sets uploaded by Jodi L.Chameleon Color Tones Marker Sets uploaded by Elizabeth E.

BY NONE

This set includes all of the colors in the Earth Primary Cool and Violet sets plus a colorless blender pen and a fine line detail pen. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth E.
As an artist, I have to choose my tools carefully. After using this 22 pack, I went and purchased all the remaining colors. These are simply unmatched and incomparable to any other pen on the market today. Each package even includes replacement tips free. It is priced for a fraction of some art pens yet does more than they do. One pen equals more than one color.
I recommend this to all artists
Jodi L.
I love these very workable and easy to use markers.They come in very attractive packaging which gets me interested from the start. Then using them.. wow! They lay down clean even lines when used and the color doesn't fade. I have bought about 35 pens so far and love each one.