Chameleon Color Tones Marker Sets uploaded by Sophana S.Chameleon Color Tones Marker Sets uploaded by Elizabeth E.Chameleon Color Tones Marker Sets uploaded by Jodi L.

BY NONE

This set includes all of the colors in the Earth Primary Cool and Violet sets plus a colorless blender pen and a fine line detail pen. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sophana S.
Sumner
Review for: Chameleon Color Tones Marker Sets more...
I'm reviewing the 22 color set but I actually bought all my markers in 5 packs from Ebay for cheaper than retail. I have all colors except the pastel set and the gray tone set.

First of, these markers are amazing BUT they do take a whole lot of practice to get used to. Coloring has to be quick or you're going to end up with patches of dark colors that you don't want. I really like these markers because it's fun for coloring books and some basic art since I'm not a very good artist. Some people might find this hard to get used to and might want to stick to other brands that uses multiple markers to shade and highlight. The drawing is done with these pens, I had a fun time experimenting with them.
Elizabeth E.
Decorator Expert Level 1
As an artist, I have to choose my tools carefully. After using this 22 pack, I went and purchased all the remaining colors. These are simply unmatched and incomparable to any other pen on the market today. Each package even includes replacement tips free. It is priced for a fraction of some art pens yet does more than they do. One pen equals more than one color.
I recommend this to all artists
Jodi L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these very workable and easy to use markers.They come in very attractive packaging which gets me interested from the start. Then using them.. wow! They lay down clean even lines when used and the color doesn't fade. I have bought about 35 pens so far and love each one.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Does the blender pen actually work?