BY CHAMELEON

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Chameleon Coffee Concentrate Vanilla 32 oz see more...

• I always see this coffee advertised at Target yet I alway...1 Answers
Megan M.
Johnston
Well the problem with this cold brew is that now that I've tried it, my normal cheaper stuff seems terrible. Chameleon is so smooth, no bitterness - I could get by with just adding water. The concentrate lasted a while because I was diligent about measuring the portion. The cost is prohibitive to purchase regularly, but it was a delicious treat!
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
This is my go to when I do not have time to brew my own cold brew. The price point is fair for the amount of drinks you can make with it. I find it easy to mix flavorings info, and the quality is consistent.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
I love this cold brew! I’m a huge coffee drinker, so with the warm weather arriving, I needed to find a cold option for caffeine addiction. This is perfect. It’s got a rich coffee taste that isn’t too bitter, with just the right amount of vanilla flavor that complements it perfectly. It’s also concentrated, so you can add water to your liking (strong versus weak). Love this stuff!
Karen G.
Y’all I didn’t even like coffee UNTIL I tried Chameleon coffee! I love it! It has a great soft taste! Not overpowering! It surpassed off of my expectations! They also have great recipes on their website! MUST TRY (both coffee lovers and non coffee lovers) IT WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT COFFEE! I’m a regular buyer now! Love love love!
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this stuff. For iced coffees in the summer when I don't have time to cold brew my own, this Chameleon cold brew all the way. They have a mocha flavor, too, but I love the vanilla over ice and some milk.
Nancy W.
McKinney
I have been purchasing cold brew coffee from this brand for almost three years now. I have tried many other brands just to get an idea of which brand is best and I truly believe that Chameleon cold brew is something special. The taste is incredible - no bitter acid taste like other cheap traditional coffees. I love drinking my coffee cold since I live in the south and this is my absolute favorite. I 100% recommend. While the mocha flavor is my favorite - the vanilla one is very tasty too.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I'm a huge coffee lover, people laugh at me cuz they say that I smell like coffee all the time. It's my number one drink I don't know what I would do if coffee disappeared. I spend so much money at Starbucks, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, grouchy John's, Seattle's best, you name it I'm there. I'm now looking for ways to cut back on my spending so instead of going out twice a day for coffee I limit myself to one trip to a coffee shop and the rest of my coffee drinking has to be at home LOL. I I was in Whole Foods about a week ago and discovered this brand. I prefer cold coffee except for a nice hot cup in the morning this brand looked very interesting plus the sugar content and carb content was low. When I got home I poured it over ice and added just a small drop of cream and I have to say that I was quite impressed. Most jarred type coffees sold in the grocery store are just okay nothing great, but this brand really impressed me first of all it's completely organic very few ingredients and brewed to perfection. I wanted to try the Mexican coffee version but I am allergic to cinnamon so the vanilla one was my second choice. Since then I went back to Whole Foods and bought six more jars. I have to say besides Illy coffee this is the best store bought pre jarred cold coffee I have ever had. I've read another reviews that this is hard for some people to find, however if you have a Whole Foods near you they always have them in stock. I'm so glad I found these because they are quite delicious and have such a nice smooth flavor it tastes nothing like you are usual store bought cold coffee🍵☕🍵☕🍵☕
Tawnee C.
My favorite coffee concentrate ever! I got my boyfriend and roommate hooked on this stuff now. The flavor is great; a bit of vanilla without it being too artificial tasting like a lot of vanilla coffee products. It's also worth mentioning that the bottle is aesthetically pleasing. It's a little pricey to buy it all the time but when it goes on sale at Target I always get a bottle.
Michelle S.
Orlando, FL
I bought this last week on a BOGO sale at my supermarket. I love cold brew and after reading the label decided to give it a try.

I like that I can control the strength of the final product by how much of this I use. I make my own vanilla creamer, which pairs so nicely with the vanilla flavor of the Chameleon Coffee.

I'm now a fan, and I highly recommend it. Cold brew is awesome and Chameleon does it right.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
I wish more people knew about this coffee because it's sooo good. I bought this because I saw people buying it at the store I work at when it was on sale and I decided to get some and I am now addicted.
Sabra H.
I always see this coffee advertised at Target yet I always hold back from buying it because I wonder how the taste is. Is this coffee really sweet? Or just the right amount of sweetness?