BY CHAMBA CHAI SPICED CHAI LATTE

Shelby H.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot live without this chai. This chai is a powder and so easy to make. I just get a cup of hot water or sometimes hot milk and a get scoop of the powder. It tastes amazing too. Such a great blend of sweetness and spice. I would say it's even a lot better than Starbucks! I buy it in bulk at Costco and I have to buy a couple at the time, just in case they don't carry it because like I said I cannot live without this chai.
Megan O.
Evergreen, CO
This chai is absolutely amazing! I have it every morning! Couldn't imagine my day with out a cup of this!! The best way to purchase this is looking on Amazon. Especially if you have an Amazon prime account and get free shipping! It way cheaper on Amazon and some times I can find good deals and get two at once!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
This is the best! I look forward to drinking my chai every morning and I have this brought out from Arizona when my family visits! It's carried at Costco out west but I can't find it here in the South. It's so creamy and has just the perfect combination of spices.
Maria M.
Columbia, SC
😍 am crazy about it , I use it every day and I cannot believe without it , so nice taste 😍
Hannah H.
Conway, SC
Chai lattes are my favorite and this makes amazing ones. I love making them iced

back