BY CHALLENGE #24 in Butter & Margarine

Challenge whipped butter, made form the west's favorite butter, offers the taste you'll love in this lightly whipped form. Ideal for use as a spread and topping. see more...

• Does this taste good? where can you buy this? 2 Answers
  • Is this anything like land o lakes butter?2 Answers
Mehak S.
this is my favorite butter because it's actually spreadable and not as salty as all the other brands. i was. ever really a fan of butter until i tried this one! it tastes just like the ones they give you in a fancy restaurant to eat with your bread! it's light and spreadable!
Lisa Z.
This whipped butter is great! It spreads easily and has a softer consistency. It works great on toast and you don't have to sit there waiting for it to soften. It definitely makes things easier especially when you're on the go or when you're in a rush. You can use it for any of your cooking and baking needs. I recommend trying this butter.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Tried this brand as I was needing butter but wanted one that would spread easier as I was having overnight guests and had made bagels for breakfast the next morning. Very happy with the taste and it was not hard to spread. Would most likely but this again.
Allison W.
Augusta, GA
I have not yet found this in MS but it was all I bought when I lived in TX. Felt a lot better about food choices and butter in general when I used this stuff. I may need to check into having this shipped to me, come to think of it...
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I love that Challenge Butter has a whipped version I love to use it for bagels and toast. The whipped version is light and fluffy and easy to spread. It has the same great taste and the challenge butter bars.
Beth J.
Florence, WI
I don't know what it is, but challenge tastes far superior to most butter brands out there. Cooks and bakes great, but my favorite is to spread it on fresh, warm, bread.
Katie R.
Glendale, AZ
I love whipped butter. And decided to try this brand last week. It's very good, a bit pricey. But worth it. I will be sticking to Challenge butter from now on. It is very easy to spread when you are on the go, running out the door. Which is what I do.
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
I love how this is more spreadable than the sticks of butter! I still use the sticks in all my baking and cooking but the whipped is great for toast or grilled sandwiches.
Kristin H.
Battle Creek, MI
Seriously bought it for the majestic deer on the front but really like the flavor and it blends/cooks well with recipes. Continue to buy it whenever we run out. Great product with an epic label.
Christine R.
It's a splurge for me to buy this because it's expensive but it's so freaking delicious. They have the best butter. Seriously.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Is this anything like land o lakes butter?
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this taste good? where can you buy this?