Add a Photo

By CHALLENGE
#6 in Butter
Since 1911 Challenge® has built a tradition based on quality. It's the favorite butter for bakers, fine chefs and home use, because we churn it daily from pasteurized sweet cream to provide the freshest butter available. Challenge® is unique since we control all aspects of our butter quality--from the feed on our farms to refrigerated delivery. You can trust Challenge® Butter for all your baking, frying, cooking, and table use.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
Nov. 10, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Challenge Salted Butter 16 oz
Cannot do Thanksgiving without butter! Challenge butter is a great brand of reasonably priced, tasty butter. I put it on the turkey, in the stuffing, in the vegetables, any kind of souffle calls for it as well, in the gravy, usually a dessert like a crust on a pie and finally on the table for the bread (which itself may have it in it). It would require making quite a few changes to do Thanksgiving without it and my understanding is that butter is not unhealthy as many had in the past believed. The only concern would be for folks who already have high cholesterol but otherwise if you do not have that health problem butter is actually quite nutritious.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
My mom and I love to use this brand when baking. We also use it to make herb buttered baked chicken which my 18 year old son devours! Fresh herbs mixed with softened butter smeared on top of boneless skinless or shoved under the skin of boneless chicken then bake till done. What a flavor this helps add!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
My family loves to use this butter to cook with. It is great for cook and bake with. It is quite adorable compared to other brands. The health quality is about the same as any other brand that isn't margarine.
Aline M.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 2:13 a.m.
Review for: Challenge Salted Butter 16 oz
It's a butter what can I say? Do you need a butter? Buy it. It is cheap, I can buy it for 2.99 at Grocery Outlet. It has a nice salt taste, same of all salted butter. Hs a good flavor. I'd recomend it.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: Challenge Salted Butter 16 oz
This butter is my go to for baking. I have used it for baking cooks as well as mashed potatoes. It's cream , melts easily and add prefect amount of bitterness to my favorite dishes.
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: Challenge Salted Butter 16 oz
Great brand of butter! Always buy this one, in my opinion it's one of the best butters!
MaryAnn F.
MaryAnn F.
My husband brought home our first taste of Challenge butter because I told him to pick up butter on the way home from work, he didn't know what to get, and this one had a deer on the label that made him feel manly. Not gonna lie, I feel like a BAMF using it too-- melts up nicely, works great in my homemade country gravy. Creamy, not oily.
Tibisay B.
Tibisay B.
April 27, 2017, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Challenge Salted Butter 16 oz
This dye seems to me of very good quality, first because it has very nice colors and second it does not mistreat you so much the hair. I recommend it is a good product
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman, AL
March 12, 2017, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Challenge Salted Butter 16 oz
This butter is great! I use it all the time. It work especially well when I am baking. It softens and melts well. It's a fair price!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tacoma, WA
April 21, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Challenge Salted Butter 16 oz
This butter is delicious on anything! Great for baking since it melts well. It is a nice sweet cream butter. Great value
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
How does this butter compare to land o lakes? I have always used lol, sweet cream unsalted...