Challenge Butter, Unsalted

by Challenge Butter

Challenge Butter, Unsalted

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Challenge Butter, Unsalted!
Tre K.
Challenge Butter, Unsalted uploaded by Tre K.
This is one of my go to brands when it comes to buying butter. It really isnt that much more expensive than the store brands, and I personally think the quality is better. I like to get unsalted, I feel like you can do more with unsalted butter because if you need salt, you can just add it yourself. I am a repeat customer. I reccomend this product.
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Challenge Butter, Unsalted uploaded by Heying D.
Purchased at: Safeway
Great butter! It has a great taste and is great for baking! I love this butter as it is more of a European style butter with more fat content without spending the big bucks on European style butter itself.
Brittney G.
Tempe, AZ
Challenge Butter, Unsalted uploaded by Brittney G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Challenge butter is my go to for all of my baking needs! It has an excellent flavor and whips up to make the perfect frosting every time!
Juana S.
Alameda, CA
Challenge Butter, Unsalted uploaded by Juana S.
When I arrived in the United States, it was difficult for me to find a butter that tasted like the one I used in my country. This was impossible. Probe, I tried many brands until I came across @challengedairy this butter is so delicious. And I do not change it for any other. #myfavoritefood
Lauren C.
Central City, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I do a lot of baking and I have found this is the best butter. You get the true butter taste, it is a bit more pricey than some stick butter but like I said quality is everything. The only other butter that compares, and I only purchase when my store is out of stock, is land o'lakes.. which Is more expensive than Challenge Butter
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Great butter! Very rich and creamy and a fantastic taste! Good on it's own and great in recipes. Worth the price and even better when you can get it on sale!!
Layna L.
Detroit, MI
Challenge Butter, Unsalted I bake a lot of cookies and cakes for my children and grandchildren, so I love using this creamy butter for my treats. I love being able to spell and read the ingredients in anything that I use. The texture makes it melt so easily and the taste reminds you why you pay a little extra.
Leona M.
Las Vegas, NV
Challenge Butter, Unsalted uploaded by Leona M.
I love this butter especially for baking. I have tried store brands and they don't compare to this. This is my second time trying it and I would love to keep using it just a bit pricey.
Hannah P.
Shelton, WA
This is a staple in my house. I use it for all of my baking and in any recipe that calls for butter! It is always delicious and easy to work with.
jean M.
This is my trusty stand by. This is the lightest, sweetest butter I have found. If the store runs out, I have to substitute a cooking oil, as no other brand of butter really works for me. Every member of the household knows not to bring at other brand home... 😉

Looking for your answer?