BY NONE

Jonathan Goldman founded Spirit Music in the 1970s (not to be confused with the band Spirit), and was lead guitarist of the Boston-based group. see more...

• Where is a good site or place in Houston to purchase crystals. Ju...2 Answers
  • What is this ? Anyone know? 1 Answers
  • Is this soothing for yoga ?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
I just recently started going to yoga and I love this music. Very soothing and healing and helps me mediate and calm my mind.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
OMG will like one of this to give as a gift for my daughter, she loves everything about Chakras!!!
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Perfect for meditation, mellow yoga, and sleepless nights! I have a crazy job, a husband, and a toddler so I really need something that will help me relax and this is it!
Carol-Ann N.
Williamstown, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I love this for when I meditate. I put it on when I go to bed also. It's very soothing and relaxing!
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
Pop Culture Expert
This cd was great for our mediation room we had really helps you meditate and get to that dimension inside of you
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Pop Culture Expert
This is amazing to fall asleep to. I also think I have seen this at the place I go to for massages.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Pop Culture Expert
Awesome for warming up or cooling down before/after a workout. Also great for background music during creative projects. Beautiful, peaceful, inspiring.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Pop Culture Expert
Great healing CD .. quick in getting that inner peace and very soothing . . Happen to stumble upon one of these at my friend's place and found these really helpful.
Daniela P.
Pop Culture Expert
Super relaxing ! Love it for meditation, kundalini yoga or just taking a hot tub bath and having a quality time with myself. Even you are not into mantras you are going to love this for everything it makes you feel.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Pop Culture Expert
If you need to clear your mind this is for you. Will relax and calm your inner self.
Jenn D.
Is this soothing for yoga ?
Adele D.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
Pop Culture Expert
Does it play continuous or have pauses between songs?
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Where can I purchase this can I find it's on Spotify
Alexia d.
Where is a good site or place in Houston to purchase crystals. Just recently took an interest in crystals. But a lot seem to be very expensive.. I want a set to start out with
Mary P.
What is this ? Anyone know?