BY NONE

Jonathan Goldman founded Spirit Music in the 1970s (not to be confused with the band Spirit), and was lead guitarist of the Boston-based group. see more...

• Where is a good site or place in Houston to purchase crystals. Ju...2 Answers
  • What is this ? Anyone know? 1 Answers
  • Is this soothing for yoga ?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dez E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Super super relaxing . Amazing for meditation ! You'll feel very relaxed and in tune with yourself . If you're interested in opening your "third eye" this is an amazing tool to do so . Or if you're just looking to relax and have a calm evening this will do it for sure .
Amy M.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love meditating or doing yoga to this super relaxing sound! Also perfect for a bubble bath or getting ready for your day. The vocals and cadences are very soothing and the lyrics are stimulating to the Chakras. A must listen for the spiritual soul !
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I found this CD while browsing a spiritual shop in San Antonio, Texas. It was playing from their in store radio. The music drew me in and I just had to buy it. This is my all-purpose go to healing CD.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great healing CD .. quick in getting that inner peace and very soothing . . Happen to stumble upon one of these at my friend's place and found these really helpful.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Perfect for meditation, mellow yoga, and sleepless nights! I have a crazy job, a husband, and a toddler so I really need something that will help me relax and this is it!
Daniela P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Super relaxing ! Love it for meditation, kundalini yoga or just taking a hot tub bath and having a quality time with myself. Even you are not into mantras you are going to love this for everything it makes you feel.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Awesome for warming up or cooling down before/after a workout. Also great for background music during creative projects. Beautiful, peaceful, inspiring.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Super relaxing. I've had this for quite a while and in still so in love with it. Everyone should own at least some kind of music such as this...
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
I just recently started going to yoga and I love this music. Very soothing and healing and helps me mediate and calm my mind.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Excellent music to listen to while meditating and yoga. I've also found that well I laid down for bed it is very soothing
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does it play continuous or have pauses between songs?
Jenn D.
Is this soothing for yoga ?
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Where can I purchase this can I find it's on Spotify
Alexia d.
Where is a good site or place in Houston to purchase crystals. Just recently took an interest in crystals. But a lot seem to be very expensive.. I want a set to start out with
Mary P.
What is this ? Anyone know?