BY CHACO

Kodie J.
Beaver
My favorite shoes in the summer! I wear them everyday and everywhere! They are so comfortable and my feet don’t hurt as much if I were wearing regular flip flops! They don’t hurt at all! I recommend these super cute shoes to everyone.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
LOVE MY CHACOS! I have cerebral palsy which affects me more on my left side and these sandals are perfect for me. They have enough of an arch/supportive bottom it helps protect me from tripping over my feet. I bought my first pair of Chacos from Martin’s and since I can wear a size 3 children’s, I only paid $50. I bought my second pair off of an online yard sale for just $25. I would definitely recommend these sandals. I won’t wear anything else now!
Jolie J.
I AM IN LOVE WITH MY CHACOS!!! Honestly when I first saw Chacos I thought they were so ugly but I purchased a pair for camp about a month ago and I love them!! They are so durable, comfy, and the cool tan you get is fun!!
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
Let's see...I have FOUR pairs of Chacos!! An orange print pair of sandals, a black pair of sandals, a maroon pair of fancy sandals, and a brown pair of Ember Boots! I LOVE each and every pair of Chacos that I own. They are super comfy and perfect to wear in any condition. I always wait until they go on sale and then the price is very reasonable!
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
I love my chacos! I have had them for 8 years and they are still going strong. They are the most comfortable shoes for hiking, or even just days when I will be on my feet all day. Great support. Well worth the money for these shoes.
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
I purchased a pair of plain black chacos and they’re one of my favorite sandals. They’re very easy to wear and put on and very versatile. They’re perfect for wearing all day outside and in water. They’re very comfortable and I do think the price is great. I asked for another pair for Christmas 😜
Jennifer R.
Washington, DC
I discovered Chacos living in the mid-west, where everyone and their mother owns 6 pairs! I quickly got my own, and really loved them or long or short walks, however, I took off a star because they take time break in, which killed my feet! Amazing shoes for all weather and trekking!
Molly H.
I absolutely adore my Chacos. For nearly an entire year, they were the only shoes I wore. Super easy to slip on and off and easy to wash. I wore them for the duration of a t week trip to Europe and have no complaints about my feet hurting.
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
Chacos are a very durable outdoor sandals that limit the impact of walking. They're almost like shock absorbers for your feet! You can order them online or find them in some shoe stores. They are pretty true to size and customizable. You can adjust the straps to fit your feet appropriately, which you can't really do with other shoes. They are great for running, hiking, and even treading through water in. Great for the camp life.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely LOVE my chacos!! I have two pairs and I couldn't be more satisfied with them. They are such great quality and are so versatile! I wear them almost every day and want more pairs! I love the variety of patterns and options when choosing you sandals!!!