BY CHACO

Amber B.
louisville
I bought my first pair of Chacos 3 years ago and I’ve never been so in love with a shoe. The first time I saw a pair of Chaco sandals, I couldn’t stop starring at hem, they were unlike any sandal I had ever seen. The sandals and everything from this company, really, is pretty expensive but well worth it. I wear my chacos practically everywhere. I’ll wear them hiking, at school, running errands, when walking my dog, etc. the list goes on. Chacos are literally my go to shoe when I have to leave the house. I paid $105 for my first pair of chacos from their website and $75 for my second pair from Nordstrom Rack. I constantly find myself looking at more pairs even though mine are in perfect condition because they’re so cute and such an awesome shoe. It took me about a week to break my sandals in but after that week was over, I sometimes forgot I was even wearing a shoe! Chacos are amazing! They’re seen frequently at music festivals. chacos.com
Emily S.
I LOVE Chaco's! This is such an incredible investment. These shoes have a lifetime warranty, and are of such a good quality that they stand up to wear and tear like none other! I love the styles - my only regret is that they keep coming out with more cute styles I would like to try! I took off a star for one reason - these can be pretty slippery on wet ground! Otherwise, they are rugged and have great traction for hiking and outdoor activities. They are incredibly comfortable with great support and form to fit the shape of your foot.
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
I have bought five pairs of Chacos since I was 17 and I'm 21 now. I absolutely love them. I will wear my from spring until fall. They are so comfy once you break them in (which is super easy). I will wear them all throughout summer just because I'm not really into wearing tennis shoes. I got my first pair when I was a lifeguard and I accumulated a collection ever since. They're also great for hiking in as well.
Meg P.
Festus
Chacos are awesome! I work at a camp, and they are wonderful for hiking on land or in the creek. They are super durable. At first they seem difficult to adjust, but once you're set, you're set! The patterns are super cute, and they are easy to order. The arch supports are great. My only problem is that the shoes with toe loops may rub and hurt sometimes. Otherwise, these are well worth the price!
Heather A.
Holland , MI
Just got my first pair and used them for island backpacking. They were AMAZING! My feet and legs and hips felt fine after a 15 mike day hike with a Day pack one. Even hiking in with a 45lb pack to the site (about two miles in) they were great! So happy I invested in these!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I have two pairs of chacos and I purchased them around three or four years ago and they still look brand new. I wear mine as shower shoes in college, to camp in the summer, rock climbing and even swimming in rivers and lakes so I don’t cut my feet on the bottom. They are super cute and you can wear them so often I would def recommend these
Emily M.
Lexington
I am not a huge fan of Chacos. I got a pair before they were the best big thing and I did not like them one bit. I found them extremely clunky, difficult to adjust and set, and uncomfortable. I have naturally wide feet but even there wide fit didn't do it. I was very disappointed especially with how expensive they are.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
I have THREE pair of Chacos I have the black pair, blue and green, and the fiesta pair. These are my go to sandals for sure. I have had my sandals for years and they are still like new. These are super easy to clean! I wear them everywhere whether it be work, school, events, mud riding, hiking, or swimming! I will forever wear these! These are the best sandals I have ever owned. I will definitely recommend these chacos. If you do not own any you totally should!! You can find these Chaco sandals almost anywhere!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love chacos! They are a very very good quality shoe. Very tough and durable shoe. I go hiking in mine all the time. They are pricy but it’s totally worth it. You can catch their stuff on sale all the time. I would totally recommend this brand !
Jessie G.
akron
I have so many Sandals from them! I absolutely love wearing these for outdoor activities , great for hiking, the river , riding four wheelers, they are overall great shoes with amazing quality. I’m a loyal customer when it comes to chacos