Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Let's see...I have FOUR pairs of Chacos!! An orange print pair of sandals, a black pair of sandals, a maroon pair of fancy sandals, and a brown pair of Ember Boots! I LOVE each and every pair of Chacos that I own. They are super comfy and perfect to wear in any condition. I always wait until they go on sale and then the price is very reasonable!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I have two pairs of chacos and I purchased them around three or four years ago and they still look brand new. I wear mine as shower shoes in college, to camp in the summer, rock climbing and even swimming in rivers and lakes so I don’t cut my feet on the bottom. They are super cute and you can wear them so often I would def recommend these
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
I purchased a pair of plain black chacos and they’re one of my favorite sandals. They’re very easy to wear and put on and very versatile. They’re perfect for wearing all day outside and in water. They’re very comfortable and I do think the price is great. I asked for another pair for Christmas 😜
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
I love my chacos! I have had them for 8 years and they are still going strong. They are the most comfortable shoes for hiking, or even just days when I will be on my feet all day. Great support. Well worth the money for these shoes.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
I was so skeptical of why everyone was obsessed with these at first and then I got a pair and I totally get it!! They are hands down the most comfortable shoes I own and I would wear them all year if I could. They're great just for a casual walk or a hike and they can withstand pretty much anything.
Molly H.
I absolutely adore my Chacos. For nearly an entire year, they were the only shoes I wore. Super easy to slip on and off and easy to wash. I wore them for the duration of a t week trip to Europe and have no complaints about my feet hurting.
Lexie R.
Fort Mill, SC
You can’t be a high adventure counselor without some type of water sandal, but these are by far the best. The grip of the sole is good enough to balance stand up paddle boards, they’re adjustable to fit your foot exactly, and they are SO cute!
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
Chacos are a very durable outdoor sandals that limit the impact of walking. They're almost like shock absorbers for your feet! You can order them online or find them in some shoe stores. They are pretty true to size and customizable. You can adjust the straps to fit your feet appropriately, which you can't really do with other shoes. They are great for running, hiking, and even treading through water in. Great for the camp life.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely LOVE my chacos!! I have two pairs and I couldn't be more satisfied with them. They are such great quality and are so versatile! I wear them almost every day and want more pairs! I love the variety of patterns and options when choosing you sandals!!!
Kelsey R.
I own three pair of these shoes and I love them. They’re comfy and durable. I take them camping, hiking, fishing, and more. I like them for trails or environments that I know there will be water. They have good grip and I would recommend them.