chacos.com uploaded by Bliss W.chacos.com uploaded by Meredith C.chacos.com uploaded by Kelsey R.

BY CHACO

Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Let's see...I have FOUR pairs of Chacos!! An orange print pair of sandals, a black pair of sandals, a maroon pair of fancy sandals, and a brown pair of Ember Boots! I LOVE each and every pair of Chacos that I own. They are super comfy and perfect to wear in any condition. I always wait until they go on sale and then the price is very reasonable!
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
I purchased a pair of plain black chacos and they’re one of my favorite sandals. They’re very easy to wear and put on and very versatile. They’re perfect for wearing all day outside and in water. They’re very comfortable and I do think the price is great. I asked for another pair for Christmas 😜
Kelsey R.
I own three pair of these shoes and I love them. They’re comfy and durable. I take them camping, hiking, fishing, and more. I like them for trails or environments that I know there will be water. They have good grip and I would recommend them.
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
I love my chacos! I have had them for 8 years and they are still going strong. They are the most comfortable shoes for hiking, or even just days when I will be on my feet all day. Great support. Well worth the money for these shoes.
Molly H.
I absolutely adore my Chacos. For nearly an entire year, they were the only shoes I wore. Super easy to slip on and off and easy to wash. I wore them for the duration of a t week trip to Europe and have no complaints about my feet hurting.
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
Chacos are a very durable outdoor sandals that limit the impact of walking. They're almost like shock absorbers for your feet! You can order them online or find them in some shoe stores. They are pretty true to size and customizable. You can adjust the straps to fit your feet appropriately, which you can't really do with other shoes. They are great for running, hiking, and even treading through water in. Great for the camp life.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely LOVE my chacos!! I have two pairs and I couldn't be more satisfied with them. They are such great quality and are so versatile! I wear them almost every day and want more pairs! I love the variety of patterns and options when choosing you sandals!!!
Kali K.
York, SC
I love Chacos not only are they comfortable but pretty much go with any outfit. Chacos are good for both lazy days and days when you feel like going on a hike. The only bad thing about Chacos are that they are expensive, unless you by them on sale. They range any where from $100-$130.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
These are my favorite sandals in the summer you can wear them anywhere! I love to hike in these and go fishing. They fit a little bit narrow so I suggest that if you have wide feet get a wide pair. They seem a little pricey but they will last your forever!
Eliana K.
Sanford, FL
My favorite hiking shoes are Chaco! They give my feet great arch support and are comfortable to wear all day. I love my Chacos! I want to get more styles but they are pricey.