Chaby International 42" Mini Umbrella

by Chaby International

* Mini umbrella * 42" * Assorted colors * Each sold separately

Does this seem to be good
Does it seem to hold up well?
Cómo está el clima en sus países hoy ? Aquí en Hartford Connecticut está lluvioso y un poco frío CChaby International 42" Mini Umbrella ☂ 🌂
Start your review of Chaby International 42" Mini Umbrella!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa H.
Bastian, VA
Its affordable and compact. The rain always makes my hair.frizzy so I try to keep it.covered when it rains. This is a great mini..
Lillian S.
Yonkers, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
1,647 reviews
Great small umbrella to carry in my purse at all times, comes in handy during rainy days.
Jessica  B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Having this mini umbrella on hand is so helpful. It fits in my diaper bag, and the fact that it's got a cute pattern doesn't hurt!
Chiara P.
Do not buy chaby international umbrellas! They break and they do not honor their lifetime warranty. Worse yet, it left me with fiberglass embedded in my fingers! They don't answer the phone and they don't respond to emails. Totally unethical company.
michelle M.
Cleveland, OH
I like this umbrella however it does not compare to a tote brand umbrella I was in a very high wind and storm fence gate turned inside out
tara F.
wilkes barre pa
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great!nice compact size.i bought one for my daughter,easy to carry and def holds up in the crazy weather!!!
Angel H.
Rogersville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great umbrella. It works well and it’s a great price. Not disappointed with this item.
Juriel E.
Esto es lo mas práctico y que nunca debe faltar en su cartera, te proteja del sol o la lluvia. Es super cómodo de guardar y es pequeñito.