CHA! by Texas Pete Sriracha uploaded by Rochelle R.

BY SRIRACHA

Sriracha CHA! Hot Chile Sauce.

By Texas Pete™.
TW Garner Food Company.
Winston - Salem. N.C. see more...

Krishii P.
So yum! I out it on everything!!! Literally obsessed. It's not too spicy, just spice and tang in the right amount. Not expensive and it almost goes with every meal I eat! I stock up alot!
Mallory S.
The best addition to almost any meal. If you like your food with a little kick and haven’t tried sriracha, you’re missing out. It adds just enough spice and lots of flavor.
Rochelle R.
Ocala, FL
Yes please! This is a great mixture of 2 favorite hot sauces! It is an essential in our cabinet! Great flavor for cooking and as a condiment! Warning: only for hot sauce lovers! Count me in!
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
Goes great with everything! I love putting this straight on food like eggs, or mixing it with other ingredients to make sauces. A staple in our pantry.
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
I love this and literally put it on everything! Kinda spicy so if that’s not you’re thing this definitely isn’t for you
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
I’ve actually never tried this product - I only use the actual #stiracha brand but that didn’t pull up in my search
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
Perfect for foods that lack the ingredient you can’t quite put your finger on! It’s a great price and it lasts so long! The flavor isn’t over powering and neither is the spice. It’s perfect for literally any and all things!!!
Jessica L.
Love the sriracha! It gives a nice “kick” to your food without masking all of the other flavors in your plate. It’s approuve by my diet plan therefore i am even more happy that i dont have to eat chicken with no flavors!
Dylan H.
Spokane, WA
I have been wondering if any of these off brand Sriracha sauces are like the original. I love sriracha but I don't know if I trust these knock offs. Is it worth it?