GroceryPantrySriracha
CHA! by Texas Pete Sriracha

CHA! by Texas Pete Sriracha

by Sriracha

Sriracha CHA! Hot Chile Sauce.

By Texas Pete™.
TW Garner Food Company.
Winston - Salem. N.C.

Does this Pete's version of Sriracha taste like the original Sriracha ?
I have been wondering if any of these off brand Sriracha sauces are like the original. I love sriracha but I don't know if I trust these knock offs. Is it worth it?
Start your review of CHA! by Texas Pete Sriracha!
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
I just purchased Cha! Hubby and I like spice & sriracha is a favorite condiment in our home. I have no doubt that we will like Texas Pete’s Cha!
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
Goes great with everything! I love putting this straight on food like eggs, or mixing it with other ingredients to make sauces. A staple in our pantry.
Rochelle R.
Ocala , FL
Yes please! This is a great mixture of 2 favorite hot sauces! It is an essential in our cabinet! Great flavor for cooking and as a condiment! Warning: only for hot sauce lovers! Count me in!
Serene B.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Bearing in mind that nothing measures up to the real OG Huy Fong Sriracha, this one by Texas Pete is pretty decent. It's got more spice to it than the original, but it's also a little tangier which limits its usage a bit. Can't throw it on everything like the original sriracha, but as a hot sauce, it's good.
Keilah M.
Purchased at: Publix
If I had the chance to give 0 stars I would. This stuff had a terrible taste and texture it made me nauseated
Candi S.
Anthem, AZ
I’ve actually never tried this product - I only use the actual #stiracha brand but that didn’t pull up in my search
Mallory S.
The best addition to almost any meal. If you like your food with a little kick and haven’t tried sriracha, you’re missing out. It adds just enough spice and lots of flavor.
Krishii P.
So yum! I out it on everything!!! Literally obsessed. It's not too spicy, just spice and tang in the right amount. Not expensive and it almost goes with every meal I eat! I stock up alot!
sara C.
Fayetteville, AR
Perfect for foods that lack the ingredient you can’t quite put your finger on! It’s a great price and it lasts so long! The flavor isn’t over powering and neither is the spice. It’s perfect for literally any and all things!!!
Madison S.
Forest grove, OR
I love this and literally put it on everything! Kinda spicy so if that’s not you’re thing this definitely isn’t for you