BY C&H

C&H® Quick Dissolve Superfine Sugar crystals are perfect for sweetening hot or cold drinks. Pour just the right amount with the convenient flip top. see more...

Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved the idea of this product and was excited to try it. The packaging is conveniently designed and can fit in almost anywhere. I did notice that it was a little difficult to get the opening closed again, but was super easy to open. The granules are super fine a dissolve quickly. Another odd thing, that maybe was just the two bottles I purchased, but there were quite a few clumps in it which prevented it from flowing smoothly. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it to have near a coffee maker!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love that the sugar is super fine and that the bottle is sleek and clear. I can keep it on my counter and it doesn’t clash with my decor. You can put this in iced tea and it actually dissolved instead of sinking straight to
The bottom
Tay S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually really like this sugar. The flip top canister makes its easy to use., and the sugar comes out smooth without any snags. I admit that I was skeptical in the beginning about it actually dissolved quickly, but it actually did. It dissolved rather quickly which I really liked. I first tried it in my coffee and it didn't alter the taste in a horrible way or anything like that; it was very good. It was cool trying out it out, I got a sample of it from Crowdtap, so  need to go get a couple more for back up!
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Got a bottle of this as a sample and now going to the store to buy more we liked it so much! We drink a lot of tea in our house and this sugar is awesome for tea and other drinks! Specially with summertime here I've used this sugar in our sweet tea and it quickly dissolves just like it says and adds just the right amount of sweetness.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
I love the shape of this container. Easily sits on kitchen counter. Flip top makes it easy to pour, mess free and the sugar is so fine it dissolves quick leaving no residuals. Definitely will buy again ! C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar 12 oz. Jar
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I received this free from Crowdtap for testing purposes. It's quick to dissolve, contains 15 calories per teaspoon, and the flip-top canister makes it easier to use and store. The quick dissolve is perfect for when I'm making cold drinks like lemonades, iced teas, or my signature Iced Chai Tea Lattes! It has definitely made my daily routine easier and more enjoyable!
Lyla B.
Lacey, WA
This sugar is perfect to take on the go, leave itnin your purse or work for when your coffee needs a little extra sweetness.