C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar

by C&H

C&H® Quick Dissolve Superfine Sugar crystals are perfect for sweetening hot or cold drinks. Pour just the right amount with the convenient flip top.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar!
Lebanon, OR
Got a bottle of this as a sample and now going to the store to buy more we liked it so much! We drink a lot of tea in our house and this sugar is awesome for tea and other drinks! Specially with summertime here I've used this sugar in our sweet tea and it quickly dissolves just like it says and adds just the right amount of sweetness.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love that the sugar is super fine and that the bottle is sleek and clear. I can keep it on my counter and it doesn’t clash with my decor. You can put this in iced tea and it actually dissolved instead of sinking straight to The bottom
Lacey , WA
C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar uploaded by Myshella D.
I love the shape of this container. Easily sits on kitchen counter. Flip top makes it easy to pour, mess free and the sugar is so fine it dissolves quick leaving no residuals. Definitely will buy again ! C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar
California
C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar uploaded by lila D.
Purchased at: Safeway
This product is great if you need a quick use for anything like tea or coffee it dissolves instantly and is small enough to take with you anywhere. I would highly recommend this purchase.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I liked this because it didn’t take up much space in my cupboard when I had 3 roommates but the packaging was cumbersome, it was hard to get the sugar out without making a mess, and the sugar was in clumps.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar uploaded by Tay S.
I actually really like this sugar. The flip top canister makes its easy to use., and the sugar comes out smooth without any snags. I admit that I was skeptical in the beginning about it actually dissolved quickly, but it actually did. It dissolved rather quickly which I really liked. I first tried it in my coffee and it didn't alter the taste in a horrible way or anything like that; it was very good. It was cool trying out it out, I got a sample of it from Crowdtap, so  need to go get a couple more for back up!
Lacey, WA
C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar uploaded by Lyla B.
This sugar is perfect to take on the go, leave itnin your purse or work for when your coffee needs a little extra sweetness.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar uploaded by Jessica B.
I loved the idea of this product and was excited to try it. The packaging is conveniently designed and can fit in almost anywhere. I did notice that it was a little difficult to get the opening closed again, but was super easy to open. The granules are super fine a dissolve quickly. Another odd thing, that maybe was just the two bottles I purchased, but there were quite a few clumps in it which prevented it from flowing smoothly. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it to have near a coffee maker!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
C&H® Superfine Pure Cane Sugar uploaded by Nelly C.
I received this free from Crowdtap for testing purposes. It's quick to dissolve, contains 15 calories per teaspoon, and the flip-top canister makes it easier to use and store. The quick dissolve is perfect for when I'm making cold drinks like lemonades, iced teas, or my signature Iced Chai Tea Lattes! It has definitely made my daily routine easier and more enjoyable!

Looking for your answer?