CH Sublime by Carolina Herrera for Women uploaded by Henar V.CH Sublime by Carolina Herrera for Women uploaded by Denise M.CH Sublime by Carolina Herrera for Women uploaded by Daniela G.

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Buy Carolina Herrera Perfume Minis - CH Sublime by Carolina Herrera for Women 0.17 oz Eau de Parfum Miniature Collectible see more...

Daniela G.
S Setauket , Ny
CH Sublime by Carolina Herrera for Women is my favorite perfume! It is just as sweet as I love and it makes me feel amazing!

I paid $100 and I think it worth it, I always but the same one for my summer days!!
Briseida R.
Miami, Fl

I like to wear this perfume when I go to weddings or super fancy parties , it is strong but its smell is very nice.
Denise M.
Buenos Aires
Me encanta! Dulce pero no empalagoso. Al principio solo con olerlo no me agradaba demasiado, pero ya en la piel y con el paso del tiempo el aroma es especial e intenso pero sin invadir.
Henar V.
I love this fragance for qinter, cause the smell is strong and floral, but it is also fresh enough to lighten it a bit. A couple of drops and you are good to go!
arianne a.
Eu amo perfumes com um toque doce, acabei tendo a oportunidade de provar esse perfume maravilho assim que lançou