C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White 5 lb Bag uploaded by Anabel R.

BY C&H #56 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Recipe: Chocolate Syrup Brownies. see more...

Buy on Target
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
This is the sugar I grew up with and now the sugar that is used in my home. It is affordable and always has a great taste.
chris A.
Kurtistown, HI
This sugar is the best brand and bests to use for baking or sweetener I love it so much . Been using it for years
Candice J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My mom had always used this sugar. It's just a great product and brings back memories of baking with my daddy
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
This is the best sugar, I like using this sugar for all my cooking. An I like that it sell at a good price.
Alee L.
What can I say?! I love this brand of sugar. It's not too sweet and over powering. The taste is great!
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
C&H Pure cane sugar is great tasting. It is always my go to when I am baking. I recommend this product!
Leslie L.
Homeland, CA
Lovee .This is my go to sugar. To be honest I only buy this brand when it comes to sugar.
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
My go to sugar for baking. It's not to expensive and mixes/blends well. I love that it's 100% pure. I have tried using the artificial kind and it doesn't even come close taste wise.