C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White 5 lb Bag uploaded by Anabel R.

BY C&H

Recipe: Chocolate Syrup Brownies. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom always buys this kind, it was only recently she started to buy brown sugar but we always go back to this one ! it's fine and not unnaturally sweet
Katie M.
Smithfield , VA
So many options in the baking aisle for sugar, but this one never disappoints. It's important to put quality ingredients into my baked goods for family and friends.
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
Of course, my mom always got this brand and so now I'm buying this brand as well. Its always been good to us and is at a convienient price.
Justine Y.
Auburn, CA
Honestly, I'm a bit of a sugar snob and C&H is the ONLY brand I will buy! 100% cane sugar rather than beet sugar, ugh. This was so hard to find when we lived in Texas for some reason and I'm so glad I can find it anywhere here! You really can tell the difference in taste and baking quality!
Shaelynn N.
East Prairie, MO
There are obviously a lot of choices for sugar in the grocery aisle. That being said this sugar never disappoints and is my go to brand.
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this sugar so much; it's all my family ever uses! As soon as we run out we know what to buy. The other ones don't taste good.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
This is the sugar I grew up with and now the sugar that is used in my home. It is affordable and always has a great taste.
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
My go to sugar for baking. It's not to expensive and mixes/blends well. I love that it's 100% pure. I have tried using the artificial kind and it doesn't even come close taste wise.