C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White 5 lb Bag uploaded by Anabel R.

BY C&H

Recipe: Chocolate Syrup Brownies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liz H.
Liz H.
Lakewood, CA
I'm sure like most products there are a million options but I am loyal to this brand of sugar. It is a staple in our pantry and I remember it at my grandma's house, my moms and now it's in ours. I'm a loyal and happy customer! It just taste right and is reasonably priced!
Rixzy R.
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom always buys this kind, it was only recently she started to buy brown sugar but we always go back to this one ! it's fine and not unnaturally sweet
Alee L.
Alee L.
What can I say?! I love this brand of sugar. It's not too sweet and over powering. The taste is great!
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Auburn, CA
Foodie Expert
Honestly, I'm a bit of a sugar snob and C&H is the ONLY brand I will buy! 100% cane sugar rather than beet sugar, ugh. This was so hard to find when we lived in Texas for some reason and I'm so glad I can find it anywhere here! You really can tell the difference in taste and baking quality!
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
East Prairie, MO
Foodie Expert
There are obviously a lot of choices for sugar in the grocery aisle. That being said this sugar never disappoints and is my go to brand.
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this sugar so much; it's all my family ever uses! As soon as we run out we know what to buy. The other ones don't taste good.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
This is the sugar I grew up with and now the sugar that is used in my home. It is affordable and always has a great taste.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
My go to sugar for baking. It's not to expensive and mixes/blends well. I love that it's 100% pure. I have tried using the artificial kind and it doesn't even come close taste wise.