C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White 5 lb Bag uploaded by Anabel R.

BY C&H

Recipe: Chocolate Syrup Brownies. see more...

Buy on Target*
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
You can pick this sugar up at any local store. The price is one of the cheaper brands and I usually pick this one up! Tastes like sugar -nothing to special ;)
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
This is the best sugar, I like using this sugar for all my cooking. An I like that it sell at a good price.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Homeland, CA
Lovee .This is my go to sugar. To be honest I only buy this brand when it comes to sugar.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Gardena, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite sugar brand ever,I can never buy any other sugar brand and I don't think I ever will.My mom started me on this sugar since I was a little girl and ever since then it's been the only one in My cabinet,My cereal,and My coffee.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Smithfield, VA
Foodie Expert
So many options in the baking aisle for sugar, but this one never disappoints. It's important to put quality ingredients into my baked goods for family and friends.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Ada, OK
Foodie Expert
Of course, my mom always got this brand and so now I'm buying this brand as well. Its always been good to us and is at a convienient price.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
My parents had always use C&H pure cane sugar since I was born. So it is definitely the best sugar brand out there. Highly recommend.
Candice J.
Candice J.
Foodie Expert
My mom had always used this sugar. It's just a great product and brings back memories of baking with my daddy
Laura E.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
C&H Pure cane sugar is great tasting. It is always my go to when I am baking. I recommend this product!
chris A.
chris A.
Kurtistown, HI
This sugar is the best brand and bests to use for baking or sweetener I love it so much . Been using it for years