C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White 5 lb Bag uploaded by Anabel R.

BY C&H #56 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Recipe: Chocolate Syrup Brownies. see more...

Buy on Target
Justine Y.
Auburn, CA
Honestly, I'm a bit of a sugar snob and C&H is the ONLY brand I will buy! 100% cane sugar rather than beet sugar, ugh. This was so hard to find when we lived in Texas for some reason and I'm so glad I can find it anywhere here! You really can tell the difference in taste and baking quality!
Liz H.
Lakewood, CA
I'm sure like most products there are a million options but I am loyal to this brand of sugar. It is a staple in our pantry and I remember it at my grandma's house, my moms and now it's in ours. I'm a loyal and happy customer! It just taste right and is reasonably priced!
Raquel M.
Gardena, CA
My favorite sugar brand ever,I can never buy any other sugar brand and I don't think I ever will.My mom started me on this sugar since I was a little girl and ever since then it's been the only one in My cabinet,My cereal,and My coffee.
Katie M.
Smithfield , VA
So many options in the baking aisle for sugar, but this one never disappoints. It's important to put quality ingredients into my baked goods for family and friends.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
You can pick this sugar up at any local store. The price is one of the cheaper brands and I usually pick this one up! Tastes like sugar -nothing to special ;)
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom always buys this kind, it was only recently she started to buy brown sugar but we always go back to this one ! it's fine and not unnaturally sweet
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
Of course, my mom always got this brand and so now I'm buying this brand as well. Its always been good to us and is at a convienient price.
Shaelynn N.
East Prairie, MO
There are obviously a lot of choices for sugar in the grocery aisle. That being said this sugar never disappoints and is my go to brand.
Nancy D.
My parents had always use C&H pure cane sugar since I was born. So it is definitely the best sugar brand out there. Highly recommend.
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this sugar so much; it's all my family ever uses! As soon as we run out we know what to buy. The other ones don't taste good.