C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White 5 lb Bag uploaded by Anabel R.

BY C&H

Recipe: Chocolate Syrup Brownies. see more...

Buy on Target*
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
You can pick this sugar up at any local store. The price is one of the cheaper brands and I usually pick this one up! Tastes like sugar -nothing to special ;)
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
This is the best sugar, I like using this sugar for all my cooking. An I like that it sell at a good price.
Leslie L.
Homeland, CA
Lovee .This is my go to sugar. To be honest I only buy this brand when it comes to sugar.
Raquel M.
Gardena, CA
My favorite sugar brand ever,I can never buy any other sugar brand and I don't think I ever will.My mom started me on this sugar since I was a little girl and ever since then it's been the only one in My cabinet,My cereal,and My coffee.
Alee L.
What can I say?! I love this brand of sugar. It's not too sweet and over powering. The taste is great!
Nancy D.
My parents had always use C&H pure cane sugar since I was born. So it is definitely the best sugar brand out there. Highly recommend.
Candice J.
My mom had always used this sugar. It's just a great product and brings back memories of baking with my daddy
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
C&H Pure cane sugar is great tasting. It is always my go to when I am baking. I recommend this product!
chris A.
Kurtistown, HI
This sugar is the best brand and bests to use for baking or sweetener I love it so much . Been using it for years
Liz H.
Lakewood, CA
I'm sure like most products there are a million options but I am loyal to this brand of sugar. It is a staple in our pantry and I remember it at my grandma's house, my moms and now it's in ours. I'm a loyal and happy customer! It just taste right and is reasonably priced!