BY C&H #12 in Sugars & Sweeteners

100% pure cane Contains no beet sugar see more...

• This is real sugar my grandmother used to use if, anyone who's wh...3 Answers
  • Always have them at Walmart 3 Answers
  • Years ago I would buy this in a plastic tub with lid. It was grea...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
lindsay F.
Great product to work with when baking cooking my coffee I usually get it in the bigger bag I don't like to store in this container I'd rather put it in a tighter sealed container so no bugs got in to it but it is a great product
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This is the brand I remember being int the kitchen in my childhood. I continue to use it myself for all kinds of baking, especially cookies. I like the size because it doesn't take up too much room in the cupboard.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I use this sugar for many recipes. It's great for baking, brines, rubs for bbq, and also to sweeten iced tea. It's perfect to add to just about anything your trying g to Sweetin up
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I've always purchased this brand and continue to do so because I know I'm getting a quality product. It's always fresh, and I use it for everything that calls for white sugar.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
We use this product all the.time .. I always purchase this product from walmart its not the cheapest but its a good brand.
Billie R.
This is the brand of sugar I have used ever since I can remember! My mom even uses it too! I love the Taste!
Arlyn m.
, I love using this brand in the kitchen and also for coffee or when baking this is always in my cupboard
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Sugar !!! Makes everything sweet lol... I think just about everyone has this product in there house
Mallory B.
Mckinney, TX
This sugar brand is awesome, I use it to bake or just to put sugar into something such as yogurt.
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
My go to sugar you add the perfect amout to just about anything and your good to go i love it
Johnna R.
Always have them at Walmart
Cher B.
This is real sugar my grandmother used to use if, anyone who's where they selling them at?
Leah C.
Years ago I would buy this in a plastic tub with lid. It was great. Back then the sugar was very fine and soft. Not powder like powder sugar but definitely softer and finer than regular sugar. Has it changed? And do they still sell it in the plastic container? If so suggestions of where I might find it. Thank you.