BY C&H #6 in Sugars & Sweeteners

100% pure cane Contains no beet sugar see more...

• This is real sugar my grandmother used to use if, anyone who's wh...3 Answers
  • Always have them at Walmart 3 Answers
  • Years ago I would buy this in a plastic tub with lid. It was grea...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: C&H Pure Cane Granulated Sugar 1 lb; 453 g more...
I can remember growing up always having a big bag of C&H Pure Cane granulated sugar in our kitchen! It is the only sugar I purchase for baking or making anything that it calls for! The quality is there year after year! It does not disappoint!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Can't say to much good or bad about this product. I try not to eat refined sugar but I do use it in baking occasionally. I enjoy the taste of their brown sugar much more.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great brand of sugar. If you don't need a lot, this is a great size to have on-hand. It stores well in the pantry without taking up too much space. If you do very much baking you will probably want something a little bigger.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This brand is the brand that we get when we don't have access to store brand sugar. This sugar does what it's supposed to do, no more or less. C&H can be found at many stores, and it does meet our expectations. I would buy this product again. C&H also has an easy pour package that is nice to use.
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
This is the cane sugar that I always have in my house. I think that it is a great value and that the price is very reasonable. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Yoazin V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Number one brand of sugar we always buy this is perfect for coffee, tea, baking, sugaring any flavored drink or baking! Literally anything is possible with this sugar. Super easy to blend works well with anything
Shaunice L.
This was a common sugar we used at work in the nursing facilities. Price was good and value was great. Flavor was sugary with no strange aftertastes. Can be used in multiple ways. I do recommend this brand.
Loren M.
I feel like this sugar tends to get hard very quickly. I'm not sure if it is how it's made but I've never had another brand of sugar just turn into a solid block out of nowhere.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This is the brand I remember being int the kitchen in my childhood. I continue to use it myself for all kinds of baking, especially cookies. I like the size because it doesn't take up too much room in the cupboard.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I have been using C&H sugar for a long time. It is usually cheaper than a couple of the other known brands, but just because it is cheaper doesn't mean it loses the quality. I have always enjoyed it and have never had any problems with this brand. No clumps, just great granulated sugar.
Johnna R.
Always have them at Walmart
Cher B.
This is real sugar my grandmother used to use if, anyone who's where they selling them at?
Leah C.
Years ago I would buy this in a plastic tub with lid. It was great. Back then the sugar was very fine and soft. Not powder like powder sugar but definitely softer and finer than regular sugar. Has it changed? And do they still sell it in the plastic container? If so suggestions of where I might find it. Thank you.