C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White

100% pure cane Contains no beet sugar

This is real sugar my grandmother used to use if, anyone who's where they selling them at?
Always have them at Walmart
Years ago I would buy this in a plastic tub with lid. It was great. Back then the sugar was very fine and soft. Not powder like powder sugar but definitely softer and finer than regular sugar. Has it changed? And do they still sell it in the plastic container? If so suggestions of where I might find it. Thank you.
Start your review of C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White!
Missoula, MT
I use c&h brand for sugar. It gives every thing I make the right amount of sweetness. The sugar crystals break down nicely.
Sugar Free
Lakewood, WA
This is always a great product to keep in the house! I love to mix it with cinnamon and put it on some rice for breakfast!
Oak Grove, MO
Great product, use in my banana bread every time I make it!! I also use it in my baking and for all of my holiday cooking!
Jackson, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We use this product all the.time .. I always purchase this product from walmart its not the cheapest but its a good brand.
San Diego, CA
Real cane sugar is the best way to go if you are going to surge with sweetness. Artificial sweeteners are not good for you.
Albuquerque
Bern around a long time and still buy this only.great price for the buy. I couldnt be mad unless tgey no longer sold it
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
This is the only sugar my family ever buys. I love it's sweetness and it's just the right sugar to put in your recipes.
San Antonio
C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White uploaded by monique M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Great for backing , coffee , sweet tea. Great taste easy to open. Fresh taste I recommend for everyone,Great quality.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my household to go sugar. We have been using it forever. It's cheap, good taste and you can find it anywhere.
I grew up to this sugar, this is the sugar my mom always bought. The price is right and i like how it comes in a box.