C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White

100% pure cane Contains no beet sugar

This is real sugar my grandmother used to use if, anyone who's where they selling them at?
Always have them at Walmart
Years ago I would buy this in a plastic tub with lid. It was great. Back then the sugar was very fine and soft. Not powder like powder sugar but definitely softer and finer than regular sugar. Has it changed? And do they still sell it in the plastic container? If so suggestions of where I might find it. Thank you.
Start your review of C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,484 reviews
Definitely the best sugar it makes all your baking taste so much better it meets all my expectations I would definitely recommend this sugar to anyone
Michelle G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,004 reviews
C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White uploaded by Michelle G.
I don’t even know if another brand of sugar exists besides C&H! I’m such a loyal customer because the quality of this sugar is always great!
Shreya K.
LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has been our go to sugar for I don’t even know how long. I have always insisted that we only get this sugar and we get a lot of usage out of it. This product has given me the satisfaction I require for a sugar to have.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When you talk about sugar that has maintained consistent quality over the years, C&H sugar is one of the first on my list.  This sugar has always maintained high quality and it is what I'd expect from table sugar.  I would definitely recommend this variety to anyone.
Fay K.
Great sugar for baking and sweetening, fine , packed well, I use it everyday
Great sugar for baking and sweetening, fine , packed well, I use it everyday
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White uploaded by Diana C.
C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It tastes good, doesn’t add a nasty sweet taste like other sugars. It’s affordable, comes in a box so it isn’t as messy as the ones that come in a bag but I would also recommend putting the sugar in a container but that might just be personal preference. Overall, I would purchase this product, me and my boyfriend made lemonade with it and it was delicious.
Jimmy B.
Louisville, KY
Wow sugar is a must while drinking coffee that’s really the only time I use sugar but it taste great in coffee
April P.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Safeway
I keep this product In the kitchen . It’s very affordable and can be used in a plenty of dishes other than sweet or baking. I’ve used when making a spaghetti sauce.
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White uploaded by Kendal C.
This is my all time favorite white sugar to use while baking. It is affordable, easy to find, and adds a great flavor to everything I make. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a staple go to white sugar. I used it while making shortbread cookies with homemade caramel and milk chocolate with sea salt that are in the attached picture.
Judith Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sugar it's a must in my house especially when my aunt comes home she loves to make every kinds of sweets specially homemade bread (conchas)