BeveragesC&H
Pure Cane Sugar Golden Brown

C&H Pure Cane Sugar Golden Brown

by C&H

While there are different ways to make brown sugar, we guarantee that the C&H® Golden Brown Sugar you are taking home today is 100% pure cane sugar, naturally brown through and through and only 15 calories per teaspoon. It's rich, nutty caramel flavor, natural moistness and true cane molasses flavor make it ideal in cookies, shortbread, spiced cakes, brownies and crumble toppings. When you go to the effort to bake something fresh for your family, start with C&H® Golden Brown Sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C&H Pure Cane Sugar Golden Brown!
I feel that brown sugar is less processed than other sugars. I use this brown sugar to bake most of my desserts. my husband love he's coffee with it. Yes I recommend this sugar. will continue to buy this product.

Best tasting brown sugar. I use it every morning in my oatmeal. It also, if you are a beauty nut, works very well as a facial scrub just FYI. It's always on sale. It's very sweet.
This is me and my family is number one choice for natural cane sugar. Reason all the time and baking and cooking, and it's a great way to add an actual sugary flavor to any dish.
I absolutely love this brown sugar for the size and price! It is delicious in oatmeal! 100% pure cane!! I wouldn't buy any other brand!
C & H sugar has been a staple in our household for all our cooking and baking needs for over 20 years. The best pure cane sugar on the market.

Looking for your answer?