BY C&H

People who insist on using the finest ingredients insist on using only C&H® sugars for some very good reasons. All C&H® sugar cubes are always 100% pure cane, made from only real cane sugar. In fact, C&H® has never made and will never make any sugar that's not pure cane sugar. There's no risk of getting "made-from-beet" sugars that other brands sell. We're sure you'll be happy. Since 1906 C&H® has perfected the art of making cane sugar. We're so confident you'll appreciate the difference in C&H® quality, we guarantee each box we sell. Visit www.chsugar.com. see more...

TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
When i was little I used to eat these like candy..lol but I love them they are easy to use and control the amount of sweetness in your tea or coffee or other things. This brand has also been in my life since i was a kid. I think other will enjoy!
Katrina C.
Las vegas, NV

i love using this product whenever I'm having a cup of tea or coffee or when my niece wants to have a tea party i buy this product
nata g.
Roseville, CA
I love using these when i have tea parties makes me feel like an old fashioned tea party its really fun and i remember using these when i was little
Stacy B.
Canutillo, TX
Too lazy to dirty a spoon just to scoop out some sugar? This comes in handy! Just pop one or two in your coffee/tea and you're good to go! Always some stocked in my kitchen
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
I love using these little cubes. I drink a lot of hot tea & they are perfect for me to just grab one or two depending on how sweet I want my tea. The convenience of these is off the chart! I like to keep mine in the freezer so they don't absorb any humidity.
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
There is just something about a sugar cube! I used to beg my mom to buy them when I was little -because they seemed so special. There is a box of these (C&H brand) in my pantry right now - but I suspect it will be empty soon!
Misty P.
Cooper, TX
This is the only brand of sugar that I buy weather its in cube form or not. The cubes are perfect for warm cups of tea or coffee and the horses love them as a special treat as well.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Great cubes! Perfectly shaped, they go wonderfully with coffee or tea service. Easy to store and easy to spin out of a dish when In use. They dissolve nicely in your got beverage or even on your tongue! I highly recommend these if you're in the market.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
These cubes are sugar are just amazing! You can drop it into your coffee when you need it to be sweetened and you could pop it in your mouth if you want a bit of sweetness in your mouth!