C&H Pure Cane Sugar Confectioners Powedered 2 lb Bag uploaded by Tabby S.C&H Pure Cane Sugar Confectioners Powedered 2 lb Bag uploaded by Felecia F.

BY C&H

People who use only the best insist on using only C&H® Powdered Sugar for some very good reasons. C&H® Powdered Sugar is always 100% pure cane, made only from real sugar cane. In fact, C&H® has never made and never will make any sugar that's not pure cane sugar. There's no risk of getting unspecified quality or "made-from-beet" sugars that others brands sell. Pure white in color, C&H® Powdered Sugar has a delicate soft supple texture so it's a pleasure to sift and easy to mix and cream into delicious, lump-free frostings. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyne A.
Fairfield, CA
One of my fave brand for sugars! And the good thing about this you can pick it up in every grocery store that you go to! Its super affordable and love how its not super crazy sweet! Super recommended! C&H Pure Cane Sugar Confectioners Powedered 2 lb Bag
Krystal C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This powdered sugar is crucial in my baking. Other brands don't hold up in my fondant or buttercream or leave a weird after taste. I will only use C&H for my cake decorating needs
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This confectioners sugar is 100% cane sugar,no beet sugar, and it is delicious. I use it to make frosting, and I sprinkle it on top of french toast. There are no lumps in it, and I store it in a plastic container to keep it fresh. It is so good, and can be purchased at WalMart.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
This is sadly my preferred brand for powdered sugar, even though my relatives supply for Crystal. The reason? This one is finer and therefore incorporates much faster and easier without creating lumps.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go-to sugar brand for chocolate frosting, cream cheese frosting, or plain vanilla frosting because it has the absolute best flavor and others do not even compare. Confectioner's sugar is the best and this brand is the one I've trusted for many years. I always get compliments on my frosting!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Powdered sugar. Its the best! Its a soft sugar that is sweet. It is commonly issued in homemade frosting and as a topping on waffles, or on baked goods. It is very cheap and is a staple in my household. It can be purchased at any store that sell food.
Kayla H.
Centerton
I use this powdered sugar for all of my frostings! I make fondant and this is the only brand I use. I have tried others and this one is by far the best. I love the texture and it isn't lumpy. I usually get it at Wal-Mart. It is the best to bake with. Love to use it for buttercream as well! It makes a big difference!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought this today at WalMart for a great price. It tastes great and I am excited to use it to make the frosting for my Love's birthday cake.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love this product!! The only powder sugar I trust to use to make my delicious homemade buttercream and fondant
Katie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love baking with this powdered sugar. This is really the only brand that I'll use.
Cynthia J.
San Ysidro, CA
do you know if is a good quality for frostings?