BY C&H #98 in Sugars & Sweeteners

People who use only the best insist on using only C&H® Powdered Sugar for some very good reasons. C&H® Powdered Sugar is always 100% pure cane, made only from real sugar cane. In fact, C&H® has never made and never will make any sugar that's not pure cane sugar. There's no risk of getting unspecified quality or "made-from-beet" sugars that others brands sell. see more...

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best tasting powdered sugar. Price is great, around the holidays there is usually a coupon for them. I buy at Walmart! The taste is great good for baking or topping a dessert. I would recommend this brand.
Melissa F.
Silverton, OR
I love this product!! I love using this powdered sugar to make frosting for cinnamon rolls and for cream cheese frosting to top pumpkin bars. I usually buy this at target and will always use this brand. I definitely recommend it!!
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
One of my fave brand for sugars! And the good thing about this you can pick it up in every grocery store that you go to! Its super affordable and love how its not super crazy sweet! Super recommended!
Noni H.
This is the only powdered sugar we buy! It’s more than others but it’s worth it because it’s never gritty and we don’t have to sift it. We buy this all the time.
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
I don't use too many powder sugar at once so this size is perfect for my family I use it to dust cake waffles pancake.. ... ... but also use it in recipes (fondant, icing...) the box make it easy to store and convenient to shut.
LaRee N.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am a home baker and I use this powdered cane sugar for everything!! My buttercream frosting is the best with this. And you can use it as a decoration as well.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have to buy in bulk for frostings. But this is the best powdered sugar ever to make frostings and icing withn
Fiorella O.
Venezuela
Very good quality, i used this a few times for making cream cheese frosting and it tasted delicious. I recomend this.