C&H Pure Cane Packets Sugar 2000 Ct Box uploaded by Aura C.

BY C&H #16 in Sugars & Sweeteners

C&H® Premium Pure Cane Sugar is extra fine granulated, free-flowing and of the highest quality. This all-purpose sugar is ideal for sprinkling on your favorite fruits and cereals or sweetening beverages. see more...

Aura C.
Flushing, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this sugar!!! We bought a bunch of boxes last week at work, we drink coffee and tea with this delicious cane sugar. The price is good and high quality 👌🏻♥️ Totally recommend.
Alexia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a sugar lover and this is so convenient for me! I always ALWAYS have to drink coffee or tea and most of the time they are never sweet enough so I always use these little baggies and they work great. They take a while to dissolve but overall they taste great and you only need one or two bags to have it sweet enough. :)
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
These are some of the best sugar packets on the market today. C&H are a great company and the quality of their products is amazing. I love the size of the box and the quantity of the sugar packets is just enough to last a long time!
Sara A.
This was a great product before healthier alternatives came into play. Now for me it's all about Splenda and other ways to lower blood sugar and live a healthy lifestyle. You can get the same great test elsewhere
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Handy to have around for guest and it stays fresh. Then you have all those little wrapping to throw away. Great for Dorm living. Or Business. As to not containment others. Price is reasonable.
Bek K.
Silverdale, WA
I refuse to use artificial sugars so when ever I'm at a restaurant and I need sugar for my tea or whatever, I always reach for these over the others. And almost all restaurants carry this.
Nhung N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never bought the box before usually just get the bag. But my mom used this as a kid and I still use t now. Affordable and still quality. Sugar in moderation though!
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it
Heather D.
My husband goes through sugar packets really fast so it is great to have a huge box of packets. It would be cheaper if he used sugar out of our canister but he prefers packets so this is our best option.
Leela I.
I like the sugar and it's pure form. These brackets are very handy when you're at restaurants or cafés or coffee shops. It's the right amount per serving and you know exactly how much sugar you're consuming.
Anna k.
Saugus, CA
Duties ever go bad or do they stay fresh all the time or do they get stale
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Can you cook with this?
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this a good candy ?! I don't have any idea what is, have something that can compare it with ?!
noelia r.
Linwood, NJ
where can I buy this at in a store?
Ant C.
Longview, TX
So does this sugar have a similar or better taste than the plain sugar you usually buy? Is it better than Splenda? What makes this product so great? Is this product better for baking and if so what makes it better?