C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar

by C&H

C & H: Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar, 10 Lb

What does C and H stand for?
You guys think I can use this for like exfoliating?
Start your review of C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar!
Vista, CA
C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar uploaded by Destiny W.
Thia is the only sugar we use. From our coffee to baking. To.anything you want to make. It exceeds and meets my expectations every time I use it. No improvements needed. Always makes each dish/item a heck. Of alot more sweeter. Customer for life.
No Special Diet
I love this sugar. My mom has uses this brand since i was a child. We love using this in our coffee, Whipped cream, marinades, koolaid, and in lots of desert recipes. It has a good flavor. It is pretty cheap as well. I highly recommend trying this brand.
Nampa, ID
C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar uploaded by L E.
I love to bake and this C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar is great. Its perfectly milled that it's very soft and light. No big grains of sugar just light beautiful sugar, perfect for all my baking needs!
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this big bag at the store because they had a sale on it. I will be using a lot of this when my mom comes over to cook for Thanksgiving Dinner, we always bake, and cook the day away... Thanks for being such an awesome product.
Tacoma, WA
It's always good to have a bag of this sugar in the pantry. It's sold for a really affordable price and you get such a big bag. The quality of this sugar is definitely top notch. I'd recommend this brand to everyone.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Sandy, OR
This is the only sugar brand I by. It gives me just the right amount of sweetness for anything that needs to be sweetened and the big size makes it last forever.
Merced , CA
Well sugar is essentially sugar so there is not much to review, but if you need it in a recipe this brand is the best. It doesn't clump up like some cheaper versions do.
Stonecrest, GA
For as far back as I can remember,there is Always a large bag of C&H Pure Cane sugar in My pantry. I make sure to not ever run out of such a necessary food condiment!
We don't use any other brand of sugar except for this. It's always been around in our family's home and family restaurants. This brand is the only way to go!
river falls , WI
The sugar my mother always buys lol. I think it's inexpensive, idk how it compares to other sugars I guess but it's a big bag so we love that!