C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar

C & H: Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar, 10 Lb

I’m having a hard time reducing/ cutting sugar out of my diet. I’ve noticed when I have sugar it breaks out my skin. I don’t like the taste of artificial and substitutes. What are some healthy options to help my sweet tooth?
What does C and H stand for?
You guys think I can use this for like exfoliating?
Start your review of C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar!
Sara R.
Pasadena, CA
C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar uploaded by Sara R.
C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar uploaded by Sara R.
Purchased at: Kroger
It’s sugar. It does what it should, good consistency and sweet. Has worked well on everything I’ve baked with it.
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar uploaded by Serinna C.
Nothing says churros like sugar and cinnamon 🤤 something about the nostalgia of scooping into the pink and white bag of sugar makes baking with C&H all the more gratifying ✨
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar uploaded by Rocio V.
This sugar is really good for really anything. I like how it has a good amount for sugar. I would definitely recommend it.
Kala S.
Stockton, KS
C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar uploaded by Kala S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
There's really no good coffee without sugar... and old faithful here will never disappoint! Great value, and the sweet stuff we want 🥰
Destiny W.
Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar uploaded by Destiny W.
Thia is the only sugar we use. From our coffee to baking. To.anything you want to make. It exceeds and meets my expectations every time I use it. No improvements needed. Always makes each dish/item a heck. Of alot more sweeter. Customer for life.
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,816 reviews
C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Purchased at: Safeway
I have been buying this brand of sugar for years. I use it to cook and bake especially during the holiday seasons. I try not to use it so much I. My daily life because it is very sweet and can become addictive. I would definitely purchase have this product again for personal use because it works so well with my baking.
Margaret T.
Conway, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best sugar around! You can really tell a difference. It is definitely worth a little more to get that pure cane taste!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good basic sugar. I would personally just buy the store brand though. It doesn’t taste too different
Kim G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good quality product with a good price point and readily available in almost all grocery and big box stores. I would recommend this product.
Venus L.
Auburn, WA
This is the best sugar I've ever had I don't like the generic kind this is my favorite besides the sugarcane itself. this probably doesn't need any improving its crate on its own I use it with pretty much everything and it's not that pricey so it's affordable.