BY C&H #55 in Sugars & Sweeteners

C & H: Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar, 10 Lb see more...

Buy on Target
L E.
Nampa, ID
I love to bake and this C&H Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar 10 LB BAG is great. Its perfectly milled that it's very soft and light. No big grains of sugar just light beautiful sugar, perfect for all my baking needs!
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this big bag at the store because they had a sale on it. I will be using a lot of this when my mom comes over to cook for Thanksgiving Dinner, we always bake, and cook the day away... Thanks for being such an awesome product.
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
It's always good to have a bag of this sugar in the pantry. It's sold for a really affordable price and you get such a big bag. The quality of this sugar is definitely top notch. I'd recommend this brand to everyone.
Bailey D.
This is the only sugar brand I by. It gives me just the right amount of sweetness for anything that needs to be sweetened and the big size makes it last forever.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Well sugar is essentially sugar so there is not much to review, but if you need it in a recipe this brand is the best. It doesn't clump up like some cheaper versions do.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
For as far back as I can remember,there is Always a large bag of C&H Pure Cane sugar in My pantry. I make sure to not ever run out of such a necessary food condiment!
Xuan C.
We don't use any other brand of sugar except for this. It's always been around in our family's home and family restaurants. This brand is the only way to go!
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The sugar my mother always buys lol. I think it's inexpensive, idk how it compares to other sugars I guess but it's a big bag so we love that!
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
Well i mean sugar is sugar . i dont know what to review but yea i like buying these bags its easy to pour into cute table decorators
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
We always use this brand, it does not harden, it is very good for baking and cooking, and also loves my husband in his coffee
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
You guys think I can use this for like exfoliating?
rachelle a.
What does C and H stand for?