#95 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
I love the product but hate the packaging. It is so inconvenient and messy. But I figured out to buy this and fill mason jars to store and it works perfectly. I will definitely keep buying this product.
Kelley A.
I personally always use this brand of sugar for cooking and baking. It’s decently priced and great quality. I definitely recommend it. I usually buy it at Walmart, but I’ve also bought it at Target and Safeway. C&H Pure Cane Sugar Granulated White 1 lb Box
Janet N.
San Jose, CA
Pretty much a staple in every household, from seasoning in cooking, baking or as an add-in for drinks. Granulated white sugar is classic! Definitely, the classic sweet taste I think of when one thinks of "sugar", grew up on this stuff! Though nowadays, I am more cautious and abide by the nutritional label serving size.
Mackenzie H.
C&H sugar has always been a staple in my kitchen. I take the sugar from the bag and keep it in an airtight container to help keep it from clumping. I don't think I'd use anything else for baking or in coffee.
Ramona S.
i have ben using this for years and years.. this is not the healthy way to go but i use it as a back up.. but this is this only sugar besides the healthy kind that i buy.. great!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Compared to other sugar products I’ve tried, this one has been awesome. The sugar has never clump together and I’ve made some amazing desserts with it.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
I feel like everyone has C & H sugar in their houses.. unless they buy a bargain brand haha. this company pretty much dominates the sugar business
Criselle T.
Corona, CA
This is definitely a staple. Baking without C&H sugar is just not doable. C&H also have these in individual packs and in larger quantities.
Cathie E.
Cypress, CA
The is a nice product that has good quality. The flavor is always consistent. I wish the brand would come out with organic sugar also!
Nely C.
Brownsville, TX
This sugar is so hard to find where I live, but it's worth looking for. I don't know if it's the packaging or the taste, but I love it.