C&H Organic Agave Nectar  uploaded by Mia I.C&H Organic Agave Nectar  uploaded by Mia I.

BY C&H ORGANIC AGAVE NECTAR

Ashley W.
I am on the organic and green wagon pretty hard this year so I gave this a try. Its far more sweeter than sugar but way healthier for you. It doesn't have a weird aftertaste either.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Two of my favorite things to use CH Organic Agave Nectar in is baked goodies and coffee. Pour a black cup of coffee, add a splash of organic unsweetened coconut milk, and 1 teaspoon of agave. Pure perfection! I've tried both the light and amber varieties and both are delicious. It's a great substitute to sugar and much better for you!
susnezra w.
Agave nectar is a great substitute for sugar and honey. not that honey is bad for the body, but agave is not too sweet. you can add agave to a savory dish, tea or even desserts. you can add agave to yogurts and parfaits! agave may be a little pricier than sugar, but it is worth it for your health!
brenda g.
C&H Organic Agave Nectar is a really good alternative to sugar, if you want lower calorie and to go organic. The taste takes a little getting used to at first but once you do its pretty good.
Dinah V.
Atlantic Beach, FL
A friend introduced me to C&H organic Agave Nectar when she was making raw recipes for me. I've purchased it to make my own raw recipes and also use it as a sweetener in oatmeal and hot tea. Knowing I have a healthy, natural sweetener rather than sugar makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my health.
Angela H.
Abilene, Ks
This is actually the cheapest brand of agave nectar I have found. I originally purchased it to replace sugar in my coffee and to have some sweetness to add to smoothies. It's amazing!! It took a little bit to get the quantity right, but I'm glad that I switched and feel good about it!!!

It's also good for baking, but there is a trick to it so do some internet research if you plan on baking with agave!!!
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I usually use honey to sweeten my tea, but I tried this brand of Agave Nectar for the first time a few weeks ago and I really like it ! I was pleasantly surprised with the taste. Next in line I will use it in my smoothies :-)
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
Its like a simple syrup but like 100% better for you. Its perfect for a variety things to satisfy your sweet tooth. Replacement for regular sugars. Great for baking as well! It is a bit pricey only downfall.
Amanda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think this is the best alternative to adding sugar to your coffee its taste great plus since I drink 2 cups of coffee a day I would wether much add this instead of all that sugar.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
I love using agave nectar in place of sugar or honey. I've used in cooking/baking/tea, etc... This specific brand dissolves quickly and doesn't leave an awkward aftertaste!
Stephanie S.
Henderson, KY
Has anyone tried this and if so, does it taste anything like sweet n low or equal?
Nichole D.
Clearfield, PA
I've been trying to incorporate Agave nectar into my cooking more but I'm confused about substituting it for granulated sugar...is it an equal substitution?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What can I use this product for?
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
how is the taste on this
Jesy O.