C&H Organic Agave Nectar  uploaded by Mia I.C&H Organic Agave Nectar  uploaded by Mia I.

BY C&H ORGANIC AGAVE NECTAR

C&H Organic Agave Nectar
unfortunately I am not the biggest fan of this. I thought it might be a great way to decrease calories, but the taste is just not that great I tried it with my tea but it did not really sweeten it i actually could not taste it I probably would not purchase or recommend
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is great for sweetening up coffee and used in baking as alternative to sugar. Really affordable too!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Edmond, OK
I've recently switched to organic foods when possible, so I grab a bottle of this organic agave nectar and I love it! I put it in my coffee every morning instead of sugar. Such a great alternative!
Meg C.
Meg C.
Safety Harbor, FL
I use this to make the best margaritas!! It's the perfect amount if sweetness and a lot better than using sugar or a chemical sugar
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
Put this in my tea and love it!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Abilene, Ks
This is actually the cheapest brand of agave nectar I have found. I originally purchased it to replace sugar in my coffee and to have some sweetness to add to smoothies. It's amazing!! It took a little bit to get the quantity right, but I'm glad that I switched and feel good about it!!!

It's also good for baking, but there is a trick to it so do some internet research if you plan on baking with agave!!!
Alana D.
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
Love Agave, its a great substitute for sugar in my tea and for baking! And its sweeter than honey
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
Excellent sugar syrup & honey replacer. Great in smoothies & yogurt.
brenda g.
brenda g.
C&H Organic Agave Nectar is a really good alternative to sugar, if you want lower calorie and to go organic. The taste takes a little getting used to at first but once you do its pretty good.
Liz O.
Liz O.
Fort Worth, TX
I love using agave nectar when making smoothies. A little bit is all I need instead of tablespoons full of sugar!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Henderson, KY
Has anyone tried this and if so, does it taste anything like sweet n low or equal?
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Clearfield, PA
I've been trying to incorporate Agave nectar into my cooking more but I'm confused about substituting it for granulated sugar...is it an equal substitution?
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
V E.
V E.
Why are natural sweeteners so expensive?
liz m.
liz m.
I I love its texture and flavor and the price also recommend