C&H Golden Brown Pure Cane Sugar

C & h golden brown pure cane sugar 2-lb.

What's your best trick to storing brown sugar to keep it fresh?
Never had this brand is it comparable to domino
Am I the only one who hates brown sugar
Start your review of C&H Golden Brown Pure Cane Sugar!
Everett, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum yum does everything you expect tastes great! My favorite thing to make are peanut butter cookies and replacing white sugar in the recipe with brown makes all the difference.
Organic
Summit, Illinois
Esta azucar es muy buena es mejor que la blanca ,es super para endulzar tu cafe. Con solo media cucharada basta esta marca tiene muy buenos productos a buen precio y buena calidad ,,y si compraria de nuevo
Organic, Sugar Free, Kosher
This is our go to brown sugar. I love using these in my spaghetti...adding just a tad of sweetness, just enough to neutralized the semi sour taste of tomato. I also use this in my balsamic dressing. Very satisfied!
Richlands, NC
I really like this brand of sugar. the bag freaks which makes storage ado much easier. out also doesn't dry out too fast or get too clumpy. I like using it in my meatloaf sauce.
Lawton, OK
This is the only kind of brown sugar I use. I mostly use brown sugar for my baked beans, wouldn't be the same without it. It's always very soft and if you keep it in the refrigerator, it doesn't get hard.
Best sugar for sure! I have a baking/food blog, so I make sure that I can maintain a good price, but quality is what is mostly important!  Using good ingredients means a better product!
No Special Diet
Great for baking! doesn't burn as easily as a lot of the other brands that ive tried. tastes great and always good to have around the house if your into baking like me.
Honestly, this is the only brand of brown sugar i actually like using! it taste so amazing and is so inexpensive!! Not pricey at all! I definitely suggest putting into cookiesakd oatmeal, my favorite!! I would buy again!
Roseville, MN
This is my go-to brand for brown sugar. It is great to put on oatmeal, popcorn, or even cooked carrots! Also a staple for typical baking needs. You can find this just about anywhere, though steer clear of purchasing it from a convenience store, because it is WAY overpriced!
Being a huge baker, hints my last name. Jk lol, I always need brown sugar on me!! This stuff tastes good and it's easy to cook with. I have used this for years and it never has done me wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Vegan, Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...