BY C&H #1 in Sugars & Sweeteners

C & h golden brown pure cane sugar 2-lb.

Buy on Target*
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always have been using C & H but now that is NON GMO VERIVIED PROJECT I am really happy that I have been trusted this product for so long. My baking goods taste amazing and they always have a golden crispy color. I am using also thus sugar in to my coffee or in my tea.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love using brown sugar. It really helps my chocolate chip cookies taste delicious and my muffins as well as I also use it for a scrub in my bathroom I also have been known to put it in my face scrubs as well it is another product that is multitasking and cheap to buy
Lisa M.
Ceres , CA
I love using C&H products. I used brown sugar when making my brine for my Thanksgiving Turkey. Only thing I don't like is how brown sugar hardens even with the ziplock on the bag. Have to throw in a marshmallow to the bag to keep it from sticking.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Great taste and quality! Very granulated and fluffy so perfect for sauces and glazes. I use with chipotle (canned), garlic and honey to make a pork glaze that’s is delicious. Highly recommend! Available at most grocery stores.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is by far the best sugar brand out there, and the only one I will buy.  And can we just take a moment to appreciate the ziploc baggie option?  I always used to have to transfer sugars to ziploc bags at home to keep them fresh, but they took care of that for me now!  I will always by this brand!
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
I always use this brand in my recipes and they turn out so good! The brown sugar is so soft. There is always a good amount in the bag and used for multiple recipes!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
C & H is what my mom has always used and now I've taken over the tradition. I like to new ziplock addition, I used to transfer it into a tupperware to keep it fresh. It doesn't get chunky and is easy to pour into measuring devices. I recommend this sugar, it's trustworthy!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great brand. The brown sugar stays fresh for a long time. The zipper seal is great but often gets clogged with sugar granules. I like to seal mine in a zipper seal bag to ensure freshness. The brown sugar has a great flavor and is perfect for adding to baked goods!
Andrea F.
Ottawa
This brand of brown sugar is great. I love their new ziplock feature! I hated transferring it into a container and now I don’t have to! I am such a huge fan of brown sugar in so many things and this brand makes it all taste so much better than the off-brands. Love!
Abby K.
Best quality brown sugar! I bake a lot and whenever I skimp and use another brand the quality is just a little less. Worth the money! Only downside is it gets hard because the packaging doesn't seal well so I keep mine in an airtight container and it's fine.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you like brown sugar in your oatmeal?
Patricia C.
Can I use this for tea?
Amber B.
Has anybody used this in a scrub of any kind? If so, is there anything that makes this better than a store brand?
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
I can see here that this is resealable. Does it really stay not hard as a rock though? Is it worth buying a bigger bag or is still the safe bet to only buy what you need cuz it's gonna go hard even with the closure?
Emily R.
Where can I find the brand at