Ch Carolina Herrera (New) Edt Spray 3.4 Oz By Carolina Herrera uploaded by Lowrrane P.Ch Carolina Herrera (New) Edt Spray 3.4 Oz By Carolina Herrera uploaded by Gabriela G.Ch Carolina Herrera (New) Edt Spray 3.4 Oz By Carolina Herrera uploaded by Gabriela G.

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Ch Carolina Herrera (New) By Carolina Herrera Discount Cologne Edt Spray 3.4 Oz For Women Orange, Bergamot, Melon, Rose, Praline, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Pomelo see more...

Maria T A.
Maria T A.
This perfume is delicious my mom and I have it, we buy it in the perfumery of an airport and always delicious. The bottle of perfume is beautiful and when I finish the reciclare. I have been with her for 5 years and always smells divine.Este perfume es delicioso mi mama y yo lo tenemos, lo compramos en la perfumeria de un aeropuerto y siemplemente delicioso. La botellita del perfume es hermosa y cuando se me acabe la reciclare. tengo con ella desde hace 5anos y siempre huele divino.
Lowrrane P.
Lowrrane P.
Florham Park, NJ
This scent is just amazing. Soft and warm with a full spectrum of well-blended facets that are not easy to readily identify. Very lady-like, creamy, and subtle. I recommended this for my friends! 😍😍😍 Carolina Herrera - CH Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Este perfume es exquisito. Agradable y perfecto para una noche romántica. I love it. Es perfecto.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
This one I like it to use it for dates at night. The bottle is beautiful. The scent it's ... I don't know how to described it, but is not sweet. It is very long lasting! I like it!
Gledysmar G.
Gledysmar G.
This is my favorite perfume. It adapts to my essence and fits just right for me. I really love it and it lasts all day long. I highly recommend it!!
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
This is my favorite perfume. The fragrance is the best. Perfect for the day while you work or to go out in the evening.
I love it!!
Jenniffer G.
Jenniffer G.
mi mejor perfume que puede existir el olor es súper rico es suave a mi me encanta lo llevo comprado por mas de 7 años
Betty S.
Betty S.
El olor es delicioso, la presentación es muy bella, una vez la use y me encanto que dura todo el día, me encanta
Marina T.
Marina T.
estou no meu segundo frasco de perfume e adoro, é meu favorito, apenas ficaria feliz se a embalagem fosse maior
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Portsmouth
It's a lovely fragrance very sweet it does worth paying it for it as its pricey, it's a very strong fragrance