BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Therapeutic Hand Cream.
Every Age. Every Stage. Every Day.
For all skin types.
Locks in moisture with Shea Butter to soothe and soften rough, dry areas.
Non-greasy.
Galderma. see more...

• Is this a good hand cream? My hands tend to get really dry in the...1 Answers
Stacy N.
San Diego, CA
I've been suffering from dry hands and this is the first hand cream that I've found that actually works. The only downside is that my hands are temporarily greasy but they do nit remain this way. Overall I love it!
kristina k.
Gardiner, ME
This is the BEST hand cream or lotion I have ever been able to find I have very dry sensitive skin and nothing seems to work good and I found this and fell in Love it's the best cream and I actually use if on my face too before I put my makeup on and it makes my makeup look so smooth and so good and have no dry skin spots under my foundation and my hands are baby soft BEST PRODUCT EVER!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
I love cetaphil. It is the best lotion that I have found for my dry skin. No fragrance so it doesn't burn when you put it on. I recommend this product to anyone who has really dry skin.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
I love anything cetaphil. My hands, especially, are really sensitive and react to fragrances and chemicals. Cetaphil is perfect in keeping my hands smooth, and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Abi V.
I love this hand cream I use it when I feel that my hands are dry and once I put it on they feel soft and moisturized
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
I love everything about this product. I have super dry hands and this works wonders in the winter
Melissa M.
Awesome hand cream! I like to keep my hands soft and moisturizer and this cream does the job
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Cetaphil is a great skincare brand, at an affordable price point. This hand cream is legit! My hands crack and split during the winter but this cream is my saving grace!
Jess B.
Lugoff, SC
I love the way this hand cream feels. It is thick enough for when my hands are dry but light enough for daily use!
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
We use this on our daughter, who is prone to getting excema. It has helped us so much!
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Is this a good hand cream? My hands tend to get really dry in the winter and want a cream that mosturizes my hands will this product do it?