BY CETAPHIL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cetaphil Therapeutic Hand Cream.
Every Age. Every Stage. Every Day.
For all skin types.
Locks in moisture with Shea Butter to soothe and soften rough, dry areas.
Non-greasy.
Galderma.

• Is this a good hand cream? My hands tend to get really dr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stacy N.
San Diego, CA
I've been suffering from dry hands and this is the first hand cream that I've found that actually works. The only downside is that my hands are temporarily greasy but they do nit remain this way. Overall I love it!
kristina k.
Gardiner, ME
This is the BEST hand cream or lotion I have ever been able to find I have very dry sensitive skin and nothing seems to work good and I found this and fell in Love it's the best cream and I actually use if on my face too before I put my makeup on and it makes my makeup look so smooth and so good and have no dry skin spots under my foundation and my hands are baby soft BEST PRODUCT EVER!
Julia R.
Cetaphil is a product every person should have in their bathroom. This hand cream soaks into your hands wonderfully, as well as, keeps the feeling soft everyday. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and it smells fresh. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
Cetaphil is a brand that my family trusts to use on sensitive skin. Most of my siblings all have some sort of skin problem and we often use cetaphil lotion because we think it is better than just a regular lotion
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
I love cetaphil. It is the best lotion that I have found for my dry skin. No fragrance so it doesn't burn when you put it on. I recommend this product to anyone who has really dry skin.
Jennie O.
Stillwater, OK
I love anything cetaphil. My hands, especially, are really sensitive and react to fragrances and chemicals. Cetaphil is perfect in keeping my hands smooth, and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Cetaphil is a great skincare brand, at an affordable price point. This hand cream is legit! My hands crack and split during the winter but this cream is my saving grace!
Megan F.
Henderson, NV
Love this! It's not greasy at all, it's actually like a lotion and not sticky. Absorbs really well, I wash my hands often and they don't feel as dry after every wash.
Edith D.
Union City, NJ
Cetaphil is one of my favorite brand. I just love every product they have even though it's pricey it's worth every penny 😊😊😊😊I highly recommend this product or any Cetaphil products.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
My son has eczema so we have to be very careful with all skin products that he comes in contact with. This I love! My son carries it in his backpack for school.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Is this a good hand cream? My hands tend to get really dry in the winter and want a cream that mosturizes my hands will this product do it?