BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths Leaves Skin Feeling Fresh and Clean. We've taken our best-selling product and made it even more convenient for your busy life-style. Pre-moistened cleansing cloths are ultra soft and gentle for even the most... see more...

Melissa P.
These cleaning cloths are amazing! I used to use an eye makeup remover and separate cleanser with a wash cloth for my face. These changed everything. They are moistened already and ready to use. My eye makeup comes off easily with the gentle cloth. It makes it so quick to wash my face before bed. These also work great while camping!
Aliza C.
These are great for on the go and quick use. I use them to remove the day from my skin or when I first wake up. I find it’s not harsh or chemically so also works well to remove makeup and use everyday.