Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
This rich, nourishing night cream helps retain skin’s natural moisture, protecting it from dryness throughout the night while gently soothing skin.
- Re-hydrates and gently nourishes skin overnight
- Strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier to protect from dryness
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid – a powerful moisturizing agent and an essential component of skin, known for its ability to retain up to 1000x its weight in water – and a Pro-Vitamin Complex and Olive Extract
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and fragrance free
- Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist Tested
- Available size: 1.7 fl. oz
Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phospholipids, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Stearteth-2, Stearteth-21, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Lycopene
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Does it work for acne skins?? Be the first to answer!
- "I got a sample of the Cetaphil FaceCream and I absolutely love it. I am almost done using it. I do plan to purchase it. It is moisturizing without feeling greasy. [product:cetaphil-face-daily-hydrating-lotion-pump]" in 60 reviews
- "Great product, long lasting, helped with my dry skin when I had acne medicine that would dry my skin out, I simply placed this creme over it and my skin would feel better and not be so sticky like others. Great product, highly recommend it." in 49 reviews
- "Huge fan of cetaphil and needed a new nighttime moisturizer because my face was super dry. Noticed that they made new products recently and had to buy this one! It's a light lotion that doesn't weigh down the skin but hydrates it a lot. Doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin either." in 37 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos