BY CETAPHIL #6 in Night Cream

This rich, nourishing night cream helps retain skin’s natural moisture, protecting it from dryness throughout the night while gently soothing skin.

• Re-hydrates and gently nourishes skin overnight
  • Strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier to protect from dryness
  • Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid – a powerful moisturizing agent and an essential component of skin, known for its ability to retain up to 1000x its weight in water – and a Pro-Vitamin Complex and Olive Extract
  • Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and fragrance free
  • Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Available size: 1.7 fl. oz
  • Ingredients

Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phospholipids, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Stearteth-2, Stearteth-21, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Lycopene

Buy on ULTA
  • "I got a sample of the Cetaphil FaceCream and I absolutely love it. I am almost done using it. I do plan to purchase it. It is moisturizing without feeling greasy. [product:cetaphil-face-daily-hydrating-lotion-pump]" in 60 reviews
  • "Great product, long lasting, helped with my dry skin when I had acne medicine that would dry my skin out, I simply placed this creme over it and my skin would feel better and not be so sticky like others. Great product, highly recommend it." in 49 reviews
  • "Huge fan of cetaphil and needed a new nighttime moisturizer because my face was super dry. Noticed that they made new products recently and had to buy this one! It's a light lotion that doesn't weigh down the skin but hydrates it a lot. Doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin either." in 37 reviews
Alondra M.
My skin is very dry , and I was looking for a night cream, I tend to wear extra rich hydrating lotions at night because it's when I notice that my skin really takes in the product and regenerates my skin over night. So far I like this night cream because it's not too thick, once it's applied it sinks in your skin quite quickly and it leaves it soft and dewy. I like cetaphil because it's one of the drugstore brands that I've noticed that helps calm my red skin and doesn't break me out . I will definitely keep buying this, that's if I don't find anything better that'll eventually replace this.
Jeni W.
Berhany
For 25 years I tried every product to help the flakey dry skin I would get on my nose and eveybrows and around my hair line and never had any success. Until I discovered Cetaphil and this stuff was magic. After the first use I haven't had to worry with dry or flaking skin again! I use it everyday. And it only takes a small amount so a jar lasts me months. It's a great product.
Myah A.
This hydrating night cream works well. Its also not too pricey. I mean it doesn't work great for me and its not my favorite but it does its job. It really hydrates my skin and it doesn't clog my pores. I put it on every other night and it makes my skin so smooth.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I like that this cream is unscented because it helps me sleep at night. I hate it when face lotions are too perfumie. This is a great moisturizer and a little bit goes a long way. This will definitely last me a long time. I noticed that my skin is a little bit more oily in my T-zone after wearing this so I will start wearing less of it. This is perfect for very dry skin.
Taylor P.
this will always be my go to! after cleansing my face with the gentle cleanser (it takes everything off and doesn’t harm your skin in any way) it hydrated my face while fighting the acne with the hyaluronic acid that is in this treatment! my face feels smooth and rejuvenated after using this and i don’t need to use any further products in the morning
abie n.
lawrenceville
i got this product a while ago and i’ve gone through at least 5 of them since then! It is un scented which is good for me because i have sensitive skin & typically can’t use any scented moisturizers, it is also very moisturizing. i wake up with my face feeling refreshed and new. Amazing product i highly recommend this!
Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
This is a great cream. Especially for those who have dry skin,I believe you can purchase this at Walmart or any place that sells skin care products. I would also recommend using this after you’ve done everything for your night routine. This product is also pretty affordable and I was very satisfied with this product.
Lydia H.
I hate very thick products on my skin at night even though it’s necessary I know to lock in moisture and all that good stuff, but my dog tries to lick thick products off my face constantly and it gets all over my pillow lol. This stuff wasn’t too thick and my skin feel so soft in the morning I love it, but I highly stand by cetaphil so I would highly recommend
Morgan G.
Fort Benning, GA
Any time I’m breaking out I use this cream over night. I held off on buying it because it was pricey but it is worth every penny. I saw this while I strolling through target and decided to get it a try. If you have skin blemishes then use this overnight for a couple days and your skin will look amazing!
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
I don’t like the cetaphil moisturizer but I do like the wash the reason why I don’t like the moisturizer is because I feel like it makes my face for oily an I don’t like that feeling . It feels to heavy on my skin but if you have dry skin this moisturizer would work really well on you !
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does it work for acne skins??