BY CETAPHIL

This Creamy, Non-Greasy Moisturizer Is Clinically Proven To Moisturize And Soothe The Skin Of People With Atopic Dermatitis And Eczema. Contains Ceramides To Help Enhance The Skin's Ability To Retain Moisture Clinically Proven To Provide Immediate And Long-Lasting Moisturization Of Itchy, Dry Skin Preservative And Fragrance Free Formula. Specifically Tested For Use On Kids' Skin Non-Greasy And Absorbs Quickly National Eczema Association Accepted Made In Canada see more...

Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Moisturizer
  • "Keeps skin moisturized, and also keeps eczema flare ups down and prevents them Excellent for use before a flare-up occurs so that perscription creams are not necessary" in 5 reviews
  • "I've had eczema my whole life (I'm 20 years old) and had never been able to find a moisturizer that didn't irritate my skin further, until I tried this stuff." in 4 reviews
  • "I don't know about you guys but I always wanted that quenching moisturizer that leaves my skin supple, and soft, and moisturized after I wash it." in 4 reviews
  • "this is really good for breakout and if you have dry patchy skin from allergic reactions, it helps to calm your skin back down to normal. " in 4 reviews
  • "I went from patchy dry skin, to smooth moisturized feeling skin." in 1 review
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA
I have always suffered with terrible dry skin patches that would never soften up even with the most expensive brands. a friend told me about cetaphil restoring moisturizer and it effects were outstanding. no more rough patches on knees, hands, elbows, feet. i have even used it on my forehead. i used to rub my forehead and white spots would fall on my clothes. no longer a problem. very affordable
Katie B.
Cetaphil has been my go to moisturizer for years. It does not irritate or clog pores. It sinks into the skin very quickly and does leave any greasy film. I use it on my face mostly. It works great for dry hands and feet as well. I would consider it a light moisturizer. For heavy duty moisture I use Cerave cream. But this is my daily routine. I don't think I will ever switch to a different one.
Emily G.
This moisturizer is the best thing for my dry, itchy skin. It's scent free (which is extremely important for my eczema). I use it after I shower and it keeps me from being itchy all day long. It's not greasy which makes it ideal for use after showering (without risking getting lotion on my clothes). It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I purchase it at Target or CVS (typically).
Breanna K.
N Hollywood, CA
Ive been suffering from eczema since i was about 5, i always had itchy cracking/flakey skin. I remember using oils to help but nothing in the market then was as good as stuff now. I picked this up a month ago and i am in love! this is a perfect lotion all over my body its so hydrating. i wish it didn't have any kind of alcohol in the ingredients but its a great product!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
I like this lotion but I don't love this lotion. I'm a life long suffer of eczema so I use a lot of lotion and at $20 for a 10oz bottle, its just not worth the money. If I ever find this product on sale for $10 I would buy it again because the lotion is pretty good but I can buy a 25oz bottle of Curel (fragrance free) for $9 and it works just as good for me.
Donna W.
I use Cetaphil Restoraderm moisturizer on the eczema flare ups on my elbow and my outer ear as well as my 11 year old daughters eczema on her fingers. It not only moisturizes & soothes our itchy skin but it makes our skin look & feel healthy again (saving not only our skin but freeing us from the embarrassment of ugly eczema :(
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
It works pretty well but I feel like it has an oily feeling to it after I put it on. I like to moisturize before applying primer before I do my makeup and I feel like I can never use this product if I am going to apply makeup that day. It is good for right after getting out the shower and that's all I really use it for.
Lucy H.
Stratford, CT
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I have very dry itchy skin and with the use of this lotion my skin feels refreshed. The price is affordable unlike other brands and I purchased it at my local Walmart. The product is great as is and I feel there is really no need for adjustment.
Kristin L.
Warwick, RI
I absolutely rave about this cleanser and moisturizer because it is probably one of my really go to ones in the winter time with my skin being so dry and all due to the cold weather and dry air. I like how it doesn't strip your skin of its
natural moisture and adds just the right touch to help it be soft.
Takesa M.
Hope, AR
Want to give your skin the moisture it needs? Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Moisturizer is the perfect fix! If you're having issues with dry flakey skin there's a fix and this product is the solution! I would totally purchase this again and I highly recommend Cetaphil Moisturizer to anyone!
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Is this better than Olay face lotion?
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
Is there one less oily?
Cherisse B.
How does it hold up with very oily skin?
zaika l.
Merced, CA
Does it feel oily after it absorbs into your skin?
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?