BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Skin Restoring Body Lotion formulated for Atopic skin.

Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Moisturizer 10 fl oz.

Skin Restoring Body Lotion formulated for Atopic skin

Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Moisturizer
  • "I struggle with Eczema on my arms, and no other product has been as helpful as this. I went from patchy dry skin, to smooth moisturized feeling skin. After the disappointment of trying several creams and not getting any results I am more than happy to recommend this product!" in 158 reviews
  • "I have eczema prone skin, which is dry and sensitive. When the weather gets colder, my skin gets more drier. This works so well with my skin type. This also does NOT irritate my skin at all. Sometimes my eczema makes my patches sensitive to some lotions, but this is really good. Plus this has a pump do I think it's more convenient. I recommend this and the CereVe moisturizing cream in the tub if you're looking for a lotion that won't irritate your skin and that moisturizes." in 39 reviews
  • "Keeps skin moisturized, and also keeps eczema flare ups down and prevents them Excellent for use before a flare-up occurs so that perscription creams are not necessary" in 5 reviews
  • "this is really good for breakout and if you have dry patchy skin from allergic reactions, it helps to calm your skin back down to normal. " in 4 reviews
  • "I've had eczema my whole life (I'm 20 years old) and had never been able to find a moisturizer that didn't irritate my skin further, until I tried this stuff." in 4 reviews
Amber S.
Abingdon
I am a loyal fan of CeraVe products. There's only a few that I don't buy. I sent my husband to the store to get face moisturizer and this is what he brought back. I desperately needed some so I went ahead and use a little bit on my face. I have acne prone skin and I have just cleared my face up using CeraVe and was really afraid to use anything else.

The first night I washed and tone my face and use a little bit of this. It is watery but very moisturizing and a little goes a long way. At first it felt a little oily because I do have oily skin but by morning my skin felt very moisturized and smooth and not oily or greasy at all.

It's fragrance-free which I love because I have sensitive skin. it has the ingredients that I look for that my CeraVe has...
Cereramides, niacinamide, and sodium hyaluronate. Which is very good for keeping skin hydrated young and supple.
It also has shea butter, vitamin E and sunflower seed oil.
As a body moisturizer this is amazing. I love my CeraVe moisturizing cream but this is watery so it distributes better all over my body right after the shower. It's soaked signal is my skin feeling moisturizing silky. even into the next day I can still feel how soft my skin is. The bottle also says that is gentle enough for use on babies 3 months and older. I have kids and have used CeraVe to heal cradle cap and eczema. I would definitely recommend using this for those purposes also.

The only downfall is the price. I will use this bottle until it is gone but I would probably still go back to my CeraVe but if you're Cetaphil person and don't mind spending the money I believe this is worth the money and works very well.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I have fairly severe eczema through out my body - face, neck, stomachs, back, arms, hands, legs and feet. I have been dealing with this condition for the last 26 years. As far as over the counter creams and lotions go, I have tried them all. This product helped relieve my eczema symptoms including the redness, dryness and itchy. It did not burn my skin, instead it had a rather soft soothing effect. It did reduce the size of some patches of my eczema. However, it did not eliminate them.

At this time, I am not using this product due to the need to switch eczema products every month or so because of my skin becoming use to them and the products no longer being effective.
Crystal R.
The best moisturizer for someone with seborrheic dermatitis issues. After cleaning my face I apply this all of over my face and neck and it really does the job. My face used to be uneven in color and layers due to my skin issue but using this lotion really helps.
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
Dry skin is a constant issue for me in the winter. Cetaphil always comes to the rescue and makes me skin look presentable and healthy. It doesn't even feel oily after application. My whole family uses this product and I recommend for a=everyone to test it out at least once.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
My son (4 yrs) has pretty bad eczema, and I use this on him. However, as soon as I put it on he always complains that it burns. I’m guessing it has to do with the lotion that absorbs on his irritated/broken skin. It’s not very thick, and seems to be moisturizing.
sammy t.
West Palm Beach
Dermatologist approved, this lotion is my go to! If I have a dry spot this takes care of it every time! Great value, very accessible you can get it at any CVS, Walmart, target etc.. I use it on my face and body it never gives me breakouts of clogs my pores!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I have use this often on for several years it is not my absolute favorite but it does the job. It is hypoallergenic and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Pretty easy to find I just wish it would soak in better underneath make up.
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
I love this moisturizer very light weight and absorbs into my skin amazingly. I use this everyday and it doesn’t leave my skin oily. I would definitely recommend trying if your looking for a good moisturizer.
Martha A.
Cashion
Only cleanser I can use that will not cause me to have a reaction on my face. I get red blotches from how harsh other cleaners are. My face tends to be oily and a wash cloth and water just isn't enough.
Jessica G.
Des Moines , IA
My skin is extra sensitive and tends to be on the dryer side. I did enjoy the moisturizer but it didn’t replenish the moisture in my face. I liked the fact it was light and not heavy on the face.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Is this better than Olay face lotion?
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
Is there one less oily?
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?
zaika l.
Merced, CA
Does it feel oily after it absorbs into your skin?
Cherisse B.
How does it hold up with very oily skin?