BY CETAPHIL

This Creamy, Non-Greasy Moisturizer Is Clinically Proven To Moisturize And Soothe The Skin Of People With Atopic Dermatitis And Eczema. Contains Ceramides To Help Enhance The Skin's Ability To Retain Moisture Clinically Proven To Provide Immediate And Long-Lasting Moisturization Of Itchy, Dry Skin Preservative And Fragrance Free Formula. Specifically Tested For Use On Kids' Skin Non-Greasy And Absorbs Quickly National Eczema Association Accepted Made In Canada see more...

Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Moisturizer
  • "Keeps skin moisturized, and also keeps eczema flare ups down and prevents them Excellent for use before a flare-up occurs so that perscription creams are not necessary" in 5 reviews
  • "I've had eczema my whole life (I'm 20 years old) and had never been able to find a moisturizer that didn't irritate my skin further, until I tried this stuff." in 4 reviews
  • "I don't know about you guys but I always wanted that quenching moisturizer that leaves my skin supple, and soft, and moisturized after I wash it." in 4 reviews
  • "this is really good for breakout and if you have dry patchy skin from allergic reactions, it helps to calm your skin back down to normal. " in 4 reviews
  • "I went from patchy dry skin, to smooth moisturized feeling skin." in 1 review
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I have fairly severe eczema through out my body - face, neck, stomachs, back, arms, hands, legs and feet. I have been dealing with this condition for the last 26 years. As far as over the counter creams and lotions go, I have tried them all. This product helped relieve my eczema symptoms including the redness, dryness and itchy. It did not burn my skin, instead it had a rather soft soothing effect. It did reduce the size of some patches of my eczema. However, it did not eliminate them.

At this time, I am not using this product due to the need to switch eczema products every month or so because of my skin becoming use to them and the products no longer being effective.
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
I love this moisturizer very light weight and absorbs into my skin amazingly. I use this everyday and it doesn’t leave my skin oily. I would definitely recommend trying if your looking for a good moisturizer.
Bethany K.
My whole family loves this product. Even my grandparents have it at their house! It’s a good moisturizer to put on before bed and even in the morning before you start your day!
Ana P.
a very thin texture almost watery that's how this brand usually is , ive used it a couple of times however i think it's very good for your skin and it's not pricey
Mariah F.
Des moines, IA
My skin isn't as itchy when using this product. I've been using it about a week, it's winter, my skin is still dry but this is helping the itchiness. Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Moisturizer
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
Honestly the best lotion ever. I unfortunately have eczema and I hate using prescription medications to treat it. Im so glad my dermatologist recommended Restoraderm to me because my eczema has disappeared (it occasionally flares up) ever since I started using this product. The price is a little high for lotion, but it's so worth it. Having eczema and really dry skin sucks, but this lotion makes it bearable.
Trish T.
New York
I don't have eczema but do have very sensitive skin and this lotion is my favorite. I use it on my body and face too during drier months. It provides deep moisturization without any greasy residue or smell. The price is little higher than a basic drug store lotion, but it's so worth it because nothing else is as gentle, effective, and multi-purpose as this moisturizer.
Emily G.
This moisturizer is the best thing for my dry, itchy skin. It's scent free (which is extremely important for my eczema). I use it after I shower and it keeps me from being itchy all day long. It's not greasy which makes it ideal for use after showering (without risking getting lotion on my clothes). It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I purchase it at Target or CVS (typically).
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
This product was a lifesaver for my daughter last summer, she is four now but at the time she started getting eczema for the first time and she was miserable and uncomfortable but this stuff, this gave her relief and completely healed her skin. We now use it as her day to day moisturizer and it's kept the eczema at bay. Definitely would recommend this. It's gentle, no perfumes, and best of all it WORKS!!!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Literally the best lotion I've ever owned. 💙
This lotion works wonders on my very dry skin and helps to heal my skin amazingly. I work in the medical field so my hands take a beating and this lotion does miracles to recondition them.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Is this better than Olay face lotion?
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
Is there one less oily?
Cherisse B.
How does it hold up with very oily skin?
zaika l.
Merced, CA
Does it feel oily after it absorbs into your skin?
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?