BeautySkinBath & BodyCetaphil
Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Wash

Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Wash

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Keep your skin smelling fresh and clean the entire day with the Cetaphil Skin Restoring Body Wash. This gentle and fragrance-free body wash is clinically proven to provide non-irritating and non-drying cleansing for users with atopic dermatitis and eczema. The 10 fl oz Cetaphil body wash cleanses while soothing dry and itchy skin, leaving it soft and smooth. It contains natural moisturizing ingredients.

Ingredients: Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Arginine, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazol-Monosodium PCA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA.

How long to see improvement ?
How well does this product work on children with eczema ?
Does this have a strong scent?
Start your review of Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Wash uploaded by summer C.
My son has really bad eczema and this body wash does wonders for him when he uses it consistently. It doesn't really have a scent but its so gentle on the skin and helps clear up eczema!
Melanie B.
Honolulu, HI
Im using this product, my skin i very dry.. i hate it whenever i touch my arms, it is so rough. But using this and putting lotions helps me have smoother skin
Jen A.
Valencia, CA
This body wash is perfect for sensitive skin. It has a light scent, therefore, it is not harsh on the skin
Suzan P.
Jamaica, NY
My daughter has eczema so it's only natural that my family chose Cetaphil products. I was elated when they introduced the "Cetaphil Skin Restoring Wash" for eczema. This is an absolute essential for my eczema prone child!!!!
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Definitely helps me out with my skin,took about a week to see results, very affordable and easy to use. I would recommend to anyone who has eczema.
Breanne E.
Rochester, NY
I have eczema bumps behind my arms and legs and it gets very frustrating, but after using this body wash along with the lotion, it definitely helps so much. This is affordable and I reccomend this to everyone!!!
Lane L.
Great Neck
This is my favorite product in the Cetaphil line. I find that after using it in the shower, I do not have to apply a body lotion. That saves me time. That said, there are other body washes that I enjoy more. Still, I always keep this one in my shower.
Kiara M.
Doylestown , PA
I love this product, I use it daily because I have a very dry skin and it really helps me.
Danielle W.
Fayetteville, GA
I use this to keep my hands clean. It’s too drying for my whole body. It works on my severe eczema so it’s an A in my book. I don’t use this on my entire body because I found it to wave me too itchy and dry. But it works better for me on small areas I.e. my hands.
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
I use this body wash once or twice a week with a Ecotools EcoTools: Razz Net Bath Sponge, 1 ct (color may vary) . I use it in my armpits and on my legs in place of a shaving cream. I’ve been using this for 3 years. Pros: non drying. Shea butter, sunflower seed oil, allantoin is soothing. Cons: sodium PCA may have mild health concerns. I recommend and will repurchase.