Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer, 10-Fluid Ounces Pack of 5 uploaded by Angie G.Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer, 10-Fluid Ounces Pack of 5 uploaded by Mariya H.

BY CETAPHIL #43 in Skin Treatments

Cetaphil RESTOTRADERM Skin Restoring Body Lotion Formulated For Atopic Skin. Contains ceramide technology to help retain moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
I absolutely adore this cream. For years I used other pharmacy store brands in hopes to control my eczema from acting up, but this one takes the cake!

It’s the perfect blend of creamy yet absorbing, leaving your skin with a protective layer of moisture without sticking to your clothes - like some other “eczema-specific” brands. I use this after every shower and I have yet to have a flare up. Definitely a necessity for the winter time, and especially for those who want to take care of the quality of their skin.

On top of that, it’s completely affordable. For those without the ability to go to a dermatologist, this is a great maintenance cream. It’s even safe for babies! (3+ months)

Would definitely recommend.
Angel P.
This has been a lifesaver for my sensitive skin. I have major skin dryness in the winter and this keeps my eczema in check without feeling medicinal or heavy. It's a terrific product that I highly recommend to anyone who struggles with eczema.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
I only tried a few pumps of this product at a friends. It did help with my dry skin, but had a strange smell. I think it was a more natural smell though, nothing that smelling terrible. I do not have eczema, but similar dryness. This product works great for those peeling days.
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
I love this! I struggle with very dry skin and occasional eczema breakouts. This lotion does really help calm my skin and I also use this whenever my skin is dry. It doesn't work very effectively for very severe eczema breakouts, but it gets the job done most of the time.
Brittany R.
W Valley City, UT
I love Cetaphil The product is consistently being used up in our house. I have 3 boys with eczema and I encourage this product use all day. Behind the knees, elbows, and even up around the ears. The kids don't like smelly stuff so this fits the bill!
Addison R.
although effective, this product left my skin a bit oily. this would be perfect for incredibly dry skin, but not for acne prone skin. i would recommend for some skin types, though. it was okay. decent.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have eczema on my stomach and sometimes on my back. This is a great moisturizer for treating all of it. I use it every morning and every night after I shower. It's such a light weight feeling, but absorbs into the skin well and leaves my skin so soft. When my eczema is especially bad, it doesn't irritate it at all. I recommend it to anyone suffering with eczema!
Tasnia A.
Detroit
This is holy grail for those suffering from eczema. I bought this a year ago for my nephew, who suffered from mild eczema. This cream worked wonders on his skin; 2 weeks into consistently using this, his skin wasn't itching anymore! Eventually it cleared up and now he's a confident, eczema free 7 year old :)
Shawna H.
This stuff worked wonders for my sisters skin. After about the 3rd week her eczema was seeming to go away. She has been using it for close to 2 years now and her eczema is barely noticeable. The smell kind of threw her off at first but with that being pushed to the side it's a wonderful product.
mshelton S.
Baltimore , MD
An absolute must for dry winter skin! Recommended by my dermatologists for perinasal dermatitis, combined with the cleanser this product seemed to ease my irritated skin and helped with full recovery! Also great for management of eczema on the body!