Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany S.Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Lucinda V.
2 colors available

BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil RESTOTRADERM Skin Restoring Body Lotion Formulated For Atopic Skin. Contains ceramide technology to help retain moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cammy V.
Cammy V.
San Diego, CA
So I discovered this product about a year ago when I started having skin irritation I use it every day and all though it's pretty expensive it is worth it and a bottle lasts quite a while even if you use it every day I've only bought 2, 10 Oz bottles in the past year it really helped me relief my skin irritation. Highly recommended
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Mccook, NE
My two year old daughter suffers from eczema and this is all I use on her. Her skin gets so red and itchy and she will just cry. This seems to calm it down and lasts throughout the whole day to calm it down. This is definitely a product I would recommend to anyone that suffers from eczema-young or old.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Freehold, NJ
My fiancé had very bad eczema and when he uses this it really helps. We've bought a few bottles of it already and he keeps going through them. It works better then his prescription cream. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because of price. The bottle is small for the price.
Kaila B.
Kaila B.
Palm Bay, FL
Was recommended to me by my son pediatrician to help tame his eczema. It works pretty will for him, better than alot of the other eczema lotions on the market. Just wish the bottle was a tad bigger, it adds up after awhile.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Miami , FL
I personally don't have eczema but my godson does and this stuff clears his skin up faster than most creams. He doesn't scratch as much and pretty much any drug store carries it which is a plus.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Not that great or effective for my eczema. A little pricey and didn't work that well. Eczema flair ups still there. Didn't calm the skin either. Bought it at target.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Alpharetta, GA
I have eczema on my legs and I use this moisturizer. its very hard not to itch my legs but when I put this stuff on it calms it.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Doesn't take the itch completely away, when it does it's not for very long.. also it's not very moisturizing
Julie H.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I work in a dermatology office and have eczema myself, this line is great for eczema in combination with the body wash I can't tell you how I had an out break and I used them both together and it was like instant relief as soon as I got out of the shower with out needing a topical steroid. This is an awesome product to help manage your eczema and great to use if your experiencing a flare up or just using it to prevent one. Also any patients I give samples to do great with this product.
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, Ohio
A god send for my son with severe Eczema. His skin would get so bad it would crack and bleed and come off in patches. The doctor suggest we try this before perscribing steroid cream. It is a little pricey but I usually just look out for a bogo sale at Walgreens and get the body wash too. It does however go a long way and last. Plus doesn't leave skin feeling sticky or anything.
Srishayini S.
Srishayini S.
Toronto, Ontario
are they safe on minor open skin
Jennylynn M.
Jennylynn M.
Warwick, NY
I just found out I have eczema, does this help with the itchiness or should I get the soothing relief version of this lotion ?