BY CETAPHIL #37 in Skin Treatments

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Free Shipping
  • Pack of 3
  • Pack of 3 for the UPC: 302993916109
  • Every age. Every stage. Every day. Active Ingredients: Water; Glycerin; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Pentylene Glycol; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Sorbitol; Cyclopentasiloxane; Cetearyl Alcohol; Behenyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine; Niacinamide; Allantoin; Panthenol; Arginine; Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Sodium PCA; Ceteareth-20; Sodium Polyacrylate; Caprylyl Glycol; Citric Acid; Dimethiconol; Disodium EDTA; Sodium Hyaluronate; Cetyl Alcohol Uses: This creamy, non-greasy moisturizer is clinically proven to moisturize and soothe the skin of people with atopic dermatitis and eczema. Contains ceramides to help enhance the skin's ability to retain moisture. Clinically proven to provide immediate and long-lasting moisturization of itchy, dry skin. Preservative and fragrance free formula. Specifically tested fo use on children's skin. Non-greasy and absorbs quickly.

• are they safe on minor open skin1 Answers
  • I just found out I have eczema, does this help with the i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
I absolutely adore this cream. For years I used other pharmacy store brands in hopes to control my eczema from acting up, but this one takes the cake!

It’s the perfect blend of creamy yet absorbing, leaving your skin with a protective layer of moisture without sticking to your clothes - like some other “eczema-specific” brands. I use this after every shower and I have yet to have a flare up. Definitely a necessity for the winter time, and especially for those who want to take care of the quality of their skin.

On top of that, it’s completely affordable. For those without the ability to go to a dermatologist, this is a great maintenance cream. It’s even safe for babies! (3+ months)

Would definitely recommend.
Angel P.
This has been a lifesaver for my sensitive skin. I have major skin dryness in the winter and this keeps my eczema in check without feeling medicinal or heavy. It's a terrific product that I highly recommend to anyone who struggles with eczema.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
This is such a reputable brand for eczema body washes and moisturizers! This is my go to for when I get flare ups during weather changes, mostly in the summer. It's lightweight too, which is a definite plus for me! I absolutely hate the feeling of lotion sticking to my skin. Does the job, nothing too special. A bit pricey
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
I only tried a few pumps of this product at a friends. It did help with my dry skin, but had a strange smell. I think it was a more natural smell though, nothing that smelling terrible. I do not have eczema, but similar dryness. This product works great for those peeling days.
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
I love this! I struggle with very dry skin and occasional eczema breakouts. This lotion does really help calm my skin and I also use this whenever my skin is dry. It doesn't work very effectively for very severe eczema breakouts, but it gets the job done most of the time.
haily c.
katy
this moisturizer has helped my egzama so much from spreading and being itchy and inflaimed all the time. i use it every morning and night. pros is it helps the itchy and i usually buy it at target every two months and i would totally buy it again. i love this profuct so much
Brittany R.
W Valley City, UT
I love Cetaphil The product is consistently being used up in our house. I have 3 boys with eczema and I encourage this product use all day. Behind the knees, elbows, and even up around the ears. The kids don't like smelly stuff so this fits the bill!
Andy W.
Lenoir City, TN
I use this lotion for myself and my son. It’s a little on the higher price end but it is well worth it’s. It calms skin In minutes. Best if used right after a bath
Addison R.
although effective, this product left my skin a bit oily. this would be perfect for incredibly dry skin, but not for acne prone skin. i would recommend for some skin types, though. it was okay. decent.
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
Man this stuff is powerful! I had a terrible outbreak of eczema this past winter and this stuff really helped! I don't even bother with the Cetaphil face or body washes. I just use a natural soap and this and it does the trick!
Srishayini S.
Toronto, Ontario
are they safe on minor open skin
Jennylynn M.
Warwick, NY
I just found out I have eczema, does this help with the itchiness or should I get the soothing relief version of this lotion ?