BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Free Shipping
  • Pack of 3
  • Pack of 3 for the UPC: 302993916109
  • Every age. Every stage. Every day. Active Ingredients: Water; Glycerin; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Pentylene Glycol; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Sorbitol; Cyclopentasiloxane; Cetearyl Alcohol; Behenyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine; Niacinamide; Allantoin; Panthenol; Arginine; Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Sodium PCA; Ceteareth-20; Sodium Polyacrylate; Caprylyl Glycol; Citric Acid; Dimethiconol; Disodium EDTA; Sodium Hyaluronate; Cetyl Alcohol Uses: This creamy, non-greasy moisturizer is clinically proven to moisturize and soothe the skin of people with atopic dermatitis and eczema. Contains ceramides to help enhance the skin's ability to retain moisture. Clinically proven to provide immediate and long-lasting moisturization of itchy, dry skin. Preservative and fragrance free formula. Specifically tested fo use on children's skin. Non-greasy and absorbs quickly.

• are they safe on minor open skin1 Answers
  • I just found out I have eczema, does this help with the i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
I absolutely adore this cream. For years I used other pharmacy store brands in hopes to control my eczema from acting up, but this one takes the cake!

It’s the perfect blend of creamy yet absorbing, leaving your skin with a protective layer of moisture without sticking to your clothes - like some other “eczema-specific” brands. I use this after every shower and I have yet to have a flare up. Definitely a necessity for the winter time, and especially for those who want to take care of the quality of their skin.

On top of that, it’s completely affordable. For those without the ability to go to a dermatologist, this is a great maintenance cream. It’s even safe for babies! (3+ months)

Would definitely recommend.
Andy W.
Lenoir City, TN
I use this lotion for myself and my son. It’s a little on the higher price end but it is well worth it’s. It calms skin In minutes. Best if used right after a bath
Andriana ❤.
I've just started using this product and while I do not have eczema, I sometimes suffer from seasonally dry areas including the face, arms/elbows. Just after a few days of usage I've noticed a significant difference in my skins moisture. Highly recommended.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
I have skin that goes in and our of flares pretty easily depending on what city I'm in at the time and what the quality of the water is. what I've noticed is that no matter what soaps I use won't make a difference for trying to get me back to a calmed and noninflammed skin, its all about the lotion. Ill get folliculitis all covering my arms and legs and can't stand to even sleep at night because skin is so rough. As soon as I know that ill be in a bigger city where they have rougher treated water where you can smell the chlorine in it, ill make sure to have Cetafil and just start using it before my poor skin even has a chance to get angry.

I ddon't use it ALL the time simply because I love coco butters and aveeno normally because they just feel so nice and fresh on you skin and also for price reasons. cetafil products are always a tad bit more expensive.... Always worth it though
Nicole S.
I never had sensitive skin that would break out in itchy patches (usually due to stress) until recently. I didn't know what to do because it was really only temporary and I had never had this problem before. Then I discovered this moisturizer, and it really helped calm down my itchy, red breakouts and moisturizer my skin! It's not a miracle worker because I do have to see a dermatologist now, BUT without using this moisturizer, my skin would be much worse!
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA
This was recommended by my dermatologist for my eczema and it's the one thing that doesn't further irritate my skin. It can be used multiple times daily without a nasty buildup like a lot of other moisturizers. I use it along with my medicated cream when needed. Hands down the best I've found thus far.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I work in a dermatology office and have eczema myself, this line is great for eczema in combination with the body wash I can't tell you how I had an out break and I used them both together and it was like instant relief as soon as I got out of the shower with out needing a topical steroid. This is an awesome product to help manage your eczema and great to use if your experiencing a flare up or just using it to prevent one. Also any patients I give samples to do great with this product.
Elizabeth L.
It's a good product, but a big tip would be not to use it on open wounds because it burns your skin. I made the mistake a few months ago. As all Cetaphil products, it doesn't have a scent because it's for sensitive skin types. Would highly recommend. I recommended it to one of my friends who also has severe eczema. It is a little pricey, but it's definitely a good buy.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have eczema on my stomach and sometimes on my back. This is a great moisturizer for treating all of it. I use it every morning and every night after I shower. It's such a light weight feeling, but absorbs into the skin well and leaves my skin so soft. When my eczema is especially bad, it doesn't irritate it at all. I recommend it to anyone suffering with eczema!
Tasnia A.
Detroit
This is holy grail for those suffering from eczema. I bought this a year ago for my nephew, who suffered from mild eczema. This cream worked wonders on his skin; 2 weeks into consistently using this, his skin wasn't itching anymore! Eventually it cleared up and now he's a confident, eczema free 7 year old :)
Srishayini S.
Scarborough, ON
are they safe on minor open skin
Jennylynn M.
Warwick, NY
I just found out I have eczema, does this help with the itchiness or should I get the soothing relief version of this lotion ?