Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany S.Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Lucinda V.
2 colors available

BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil RESTOTRADERM Skin Restoring Body Lotion Formulated For Atopic Skin. Contains ceramide technology to help retain moisture. see more...

• are they safe on minor open skin1 Answers
  • I just found out I have eczema, does this help with the itchiness o...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cammy V.
Cammy V.
San Diego, CA
So I discovered this product about a year ago when I started having skin irritation I use it every day and all though it's pretty expensive it is worth it and a bottle lasts quite a while even if you use it every day I've only bought 2, 10 Oz bottles in the past year it really helped me relief my skin irritation. Highly recommended
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Mccook, NE
My two year old daughter suffers from eczema and this is all I use on her. Her skin gets so red and itchy and she will just cry. This seems to calm it down and lasts throughout the whole day to calm it down. This is definitely a product I would recommend to anyone that suffers from eczema-young or old.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Freehold, NJ
My fiancé had very bad eczema and when he uses this it really helps. We've bought a few bottles of it already and he keeps going through them. It works better then his prescription cream. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because of price. The bottle is small for the price.
Kaila B.
Kaila B.
Palm Bay, FL
Was recommended to me by my son pediatrician to help tame his eczema. It works pretty will for him, better than alot of the other eczema lotions on the market. Just wish the bottle was a tad bigger, it adds up after awhile.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Miami , FL
I personally don't have eczema but my godson does and this stuff clears his skin up faster than most creams. He doesn't scratch as much and pretty much any drug store carries it which is a plus.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Not that great or effective for my eczema. A little pricey and didn't work that well. Eczema flair ups still there. Didn't calm the skin either. Bought it at target.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Alpharetta, GA
I have eczema on my legs and I use this moisturizer. its very hard not to itch my legs but when I put this stuff on it calms it.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Doesn't take the itch completely away, when it does it's not for very long.. also it's not very moisturizing
Emily H.
Emily H.
Tampa
I have skin that goes in and our of flares pretty easily depending on what city I'm in at the time and what the quality of the water is. what I've noticed is that no matter what soaps I use won't make a difference for trying to get me back to a calmed and noninflammed skin, its all about the lotion. Ill get folliculitis all covering my arms and legs and can't stand to even sleep at night because skin is so rough. As soon as I know that ill be in a bigger city where they have rougher treated water where you can smell the chlorine in it, ill make sure to have Cetafil and just start using it before my poor skin even has a chance to get angry.

I ddon't use it ALL the time simply because I love coco butters and aveeno normally because they just feel so nice and fresh on you skin and also for price reasons. cetafil products are always a tad bit more expensive.... Always worth it though
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I never had sensitive skin that would break out in itchy patches (usually due to stress) until recently. I didn't know what to do because it was really only temporary and I had never had this problem before. Then I discovered this moisturizer, and it really helped calm down my itchy, red breakouts and moisturizer my skin! It's not a miracle worker because I do have to see a dermatologist now, BUT without using this moisturizer, my skin would be much worse!
Srishayini S.
Srishayini S.
Toronto, Ontario
are they safe on minor open skin
Jennylynn M.
Jennylynn M.
Warwick, NY
I just found out I have eczema, does this help with the itchiness or should I get the soothing relief version of this lotion ?