Cetaphil Restoraderm Atopic Skin Restoring Body Wash uploaded by Cathy P.Cetaphil Restoraderm Atopic Skin Restoring Body Wash uploaded by Nicole E.

BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Restoraderm Atopic Skin Restoring Body Wash.
National Eczema Association Accepted.
nationaleczema.org.
Skin restoring body wash.
Gently cleanses and moisturizes.
Clinically proven to soothe itchy, dry skin.
Fragrance free.
Galderma. see more...

• I have sensitive skin but not so much eczema as others. Would anyon...1 Answers
Cetaphil Restoraderm Atopic Skin Restoring Body Wash
  • "It is a very gentle bodywash and I use it for myself and my 2 year old- we both get dry red patches on our skin during the winter but use it year round." in 5 reviews
  • "Skin Restoring Body Wash Creamy wash clinically proven to provide non-irritating and moisture-enhancing cleansing for those with atopic dermatitis and eczema." in 4 reviews
  • "I use this as a hand soap during the winter months to combat eczema and dry skin." in 4 reviews
  • "This is such a good brand, I use the lotion & the face wash leaves my skin feeling smooth" in 3 reviews
  • "If yoiu have eczema or any type of excessive dry skin try this out it may help alot" in 2 reviews
Terri L.
Terri L.
Taylorsville
We had a long, horrible experience with the search of a body wash to add to my daughter's eczema therapy regimen. Thankfully our dermatologist recommend we try this product and it was a huge success! Even after a long softball day in grass and every other thing that irritates eczema, it still cleans, soothes, treats, and prevents any possible outbreaks! I learned to stock up on this wash, because if we run out, we have a long itchy night ahead of us!
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
BROOKLYN, NY
I've been using this on my son (18 months) who has baby eczema. This is the only body wash that I can use on his body and it helps keep him well moisturized and it helps decrease the signs of eczema on his skin.  I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Juleah B.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
The BEST body wash for anyone with skin issues such as eczema or psoriasis. My son and I suffer from keratosis pilaris, and this is the first body wash that has helped relieve it! It works even better than prescription washes we've tried.
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I would recommend this product. With dry skin in the Winter and Summer, this bodywash helps sooth the itchy skin. Great product!
karen s.
karen s.
I have to say this is the best body wash I have found. My 4 year-old daughter and I use it. I have eczema and this body wash helps me not be itch. It keeps our skin smooth and the fact that doesn't have a smell I just LOVE.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Great smelling! Just started using this because my doctor recommended this as I get red dry patches on my skin. Love that my skin doesn't itch after a shower
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Griffith, IN
This body wash definitely worked for these dry, winter months! It left my skin feeling moisturized unlike most that dry skin out. For sensitive skin, it is fragrance free as well.
Kaleigh c.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Boca Raton, FL
Left my body feeling Suuuuper soft!! Love it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was bc it didn't have the most appealing scent, but overall left me feeling like a baby's bottom. :)
Carol C.
Carol C.
I have sensitive skin but not so much eczema as others. Would anyone recommend me to still use this? Would it be best to use it along with Cetaphil lotion or can I stick to my normal brand of lotion?