BY CETAPHIL

Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.

Cetaphil Redness Moisturizer Spf 35
  • "I bought this product because I really like Cetaphil products. I was initially looking for a moisturizer but came across this one. I thought it was a bit pricey but I had a coupon and there was a b1 g1 50% off at cvs. Ever since I've had children my hormone levels create red spots in my face; nose, undereyes, cheeks, chin, etc. When I first pumped the moisturizer onto my hand it struck me as odd that it was kinda thick. Looked like a sunscreen more than moisturizer. It was much more like a concealer which I'm not mad at all about. I didn't have to apply concealer at all. Even hid the undereye bags. I just wish it was a bit more moisturizing and less chalky. But overall I'm impressed and will be adding it to my everyday makeup routine." in 3 reviews
Brooke C.
liverpool
this product is amazing!!!!! my skin gets irraitated and red all the time. this easy masks my issues because of the light brown colored tint. I was surprised it matched my skin pretty well. I have light skin and usually have hard time finding shades, but this product makes my days so much easier. I put this on before class in a rush in place of foundation. my skin looks less red and has more glow. I love it
Tsivia O.
Brooklyn, NY
Borrowed from a friend and loved the fact that it moisturizes and reduces some of the redness in my skin. Also love when my moisturizer has SPF in it. Gave it 4 stars because my skin wasn’t a fan, and I broke out a little, but everyone I’ve spoken to LOVES it. I just wouldn’t buy because it made me break out but I would recommend for anyone looking for such a good combo!
Sierra B.
Corpus Christi
This face lotion is amazing. The pump on it is top notch and the added Spf is just the cherry on top. The value of this is a little expensive but not bad at all. This works super well and never makes my face oily.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I wanted a tinted moisturizer that was good for my skin, and could be worn for a no makeup look in summer. This is for acneprone skin, tinted, and contains spf. I really wanted to love this because cetaphil is amazing, but the spf really made it feel and look like I loaded my face with sunscreen. It was shiny, felt kind of thick. I think I'd still wear it, but not if you're trying to achieve a no makeup makeup look. It definitely is more of a sunscreen than a tinted moisturizer.
ileana g.
Just purchased this about a week ago. I was kind of iffy at first due to the lack of reviews, but I’m glad I went for it. It’s a tinted moisturizer with a nice pump squeeze tube. It blends right into my skin & doesn’t feel greasy or tacky. Heck it even looks like a matte bb cream if I top it off with my powder. Also love the fact that it is not a chemical spf, but the since & titanium leave no white cast 👌🏻 Almost forgot to mention I apply this with a damp beauty blender
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Very shiny and sticky. I don't even want to put the product on anymore. I used it for a week or two. Very difficult to wash it off. I need to use cleansing toner or make-up remover and then wash my face. Coverage is light. I don't feel very comfortable wearing it. However, I am planning to start using it until I find a better solution.
Latisha S.
Cetaphil Redness Moisturizer Spf 35 is great for my red and sensitve skin! I used this daily for a few months and my skin felt the best it had in a long time. I never used to get red but once I had my kids I started to all the time. This helped calm my skin and protect it under my makeup.
Jordan F.
College Sta, TX
I bought this product to put on my face after cleansing post workout. I was dealing with some sensitivity and of course redness after exercising. I have been really happy with this product! just the right amount of moisture without making me feel greasy, and it is slightly tinted so it hides blemishes and evens out your skin tone.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff. It's ultra hydrating and pretty cheap. I've tried a bazillion bb/cc cream and tinted moisturizers and this one is in my top 3. If they had better ingredients, it would easily aside into #1, but I'm not with those petroleum byproduct carcinogenic chemicals they use!
Kaitlynn S.
Clovis
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used both the AM/PM version. The PM has no color, but it is redness reducing and has an emollient which makes my skin feel so nice. This one has a slight tint but it’s not like wearing foundation. Instead it helps cover my rosacea and makes me still look decently natural while giving me so SPF. The price for both is also great
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
Canadian babes! Where can I find this?! I’ve already been to Walmart and shoppers drug mart and they don’t have the redness products... HELP!
Madison H.
Jamestown,NC
Is this actually good for reducing redness?
Vy D.
I have pretty red inflamed cheeks. I want a product that would cover this but also be light weight. How is the coverage? Does this product work?

Target