BY CETAPHIL

Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.

Buy on Target*
Shari R.
Orlando, FL
I bought this product because I really like Cetaphil products. I was initially looking for a moisturizer but came across this one. I thought it was a bit pricey but I had a coupon and there was a b1 g1 50% off at cvs. Ever since I've had children my hormone levels create red spots in my face; nose, undereyes, cheeks, chin, etc. When I first pumped the moisturizer onto my hand it struck me as odd that it was kinda thick. Looked like a sunscreen more than moisturizer. It was much more like a concealer which I'm not mad at all about. I didn't have to apply concealer at all. Even hid the undereye bags. I just wish it was a bit more moisturizing and less chalky. But overall I'm impressed and will be adding it to my everyday makeup routine.
Jennifer Q.
I read reviews about how great this product was for people like me - dry, red, sensitive skin (just diagnosed with rosacea) so I thought I'd give it a try. I was a little taken aback by the price for the small tube but I did it anyway. I have not been impressed the slightest bit with this. I do agree that it helps with the redness but that is probably due to the tint the moisturizer has, sort of like a very light foundation. It made me feel soo chalky and I could literally feel dry spots on my face as the day went by. I also had to wash my hands right after applying because it left a weird film on my hands. I often found myself mixing it with a face mist to soften it up a little. I will use the rest of the tube since it was pricey but will most likely not purchase again. I definitely prefer the original Cetaphil moisturizer.
Jordan F.
College Sta, TX
I bought this product to put on my face after cleansing post workout. I was dealing with some sensitivity and of course redness after exercising. I have been really happy with this product! just the right amount of moisture without making me feel greasy, and it is slightly tinted so it hides blemishes and evens out your skin tone.
Elianna P.
I enjoy this tinted moisturizer, it evens the complexion of my skin out while still protecting me against the sun. I do wish it were a bit more moisturizing, as my skin tends to be more dry in the winter months. I will purchase this again.
Dominique Z.
Newark, DE
very moisturizing and has a tint so it can cancel out redness. the SPF is great so you don’t have to worry about the sun. not oily at all like other face sunscreens.
Antonia M.
Escanaba , MI
i just saw this and ran to the store to get it. i love cetaphil products and im excited about a tinted moisturizer. its got spf protection which is great, and even though it is a little shiny for my face, it didnt make it more oily. it's kind of a nice summery glow. can be reapplied throughout the day because its more moisturizer than makeup which i love. super happy they made this!
Miztle V.
I received this from HEB for free so i can test it.
And this is my first impression on this product.
I feel its like bb creams something like that..
It has tint on it,and i supposed that will help to vanish,erase, or blur the redness in you face...
So i think it work good it's not like OMG...
I think it is little bit oily, greasy...
But my skin thanks it,it really moisture your skin..
But i feel like I put some makeup on top ..like a concealer. ..
Brandi A.
I have mild rosacea and this product really calms my skin. I use it everyday! It is very gentle and helps with my red/ruddiness. I use this with the Cetaphil Redness Reducing foaming face wash as well as the Cetaphil Redness Reducing night lotion. I absolutely recommend this fornnyone with redness/ruddiness ND other rosacea symptoms. It really has helped my sensitive skin and is affordable! Beauty on a budget!
Caroline P.
I use the Cetaphil face wash every day, so this is already a brand I trust. I spent the last 2 weeks in Europe, and needed a light sunscreen that wouldn't clog my pores. This was a godsend! I wore it under makeup. I did not burn at all, and my pores did not clog. I would absolutely recommend this, and plan on using it forever.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA
Cetaphil works best for my skin since i have a combination of both oily and dry skin. It’s not too heavy and doesn’t cause irritation
Vy D.
I have pretty red inflamed cheeks. I want a product that would cover this but also be light weight. How is the coverage? Does this product work?