BY CETAPHIL

Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.

Buy on Target*
  • "I bought this product because I really like Cetaphil products. I was initially looking for a moisturizer but came across this one. I thought it was a bit pricey but I had a coupon and there was a b1 g1 50% off at cvs. Ever since I've had children my hormone levels create red spots in my face; nose, undereyes, cheeks, chin, etc. When I first pumped the moisturizer onto my hand it struck me as odd that it was kinda thick. Looked like a sunscreen more than moisturizer. It was much more like a concealer which I'm not mad at all about. I didn't have to apply concealer at all. Even hid the undereye bags. I just wish it was a bit more moisturizing and less chalky. But overall I'm impressed and will be adding it to my everyday makeup routine." in 3 reviews
Jamie A.
Henderson, NV
I love this moisturizer! I usually have dry skin, so this may feel a little thick on oily skin, but it keeps my face feeling bouncy and moisturizer for at least a full day and a half! It also has a good amount of SPF and has titanium dioxide which is a great sunblock. All sunblock should have either titanium dioxide or zinc oxide. Those are the best sunblocks for your skin even though they have flashback.
Shari R.
Orlando , FL
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Very shiny and sticky. I don't even want to put the product on anymore. I used it for a week or two. Very difficult to wash it off. I need to use cleansing toner or make-up remover and then wash my face. Coverage is light. I don't feel very comfortable wearing it. However, I am planning to start using it until I find a better solution.
Jennifer Q.
I read reviews about how great this product was for people like me - dry, red, sensitive skin (just diagnosed with rosacea) so I thought I'd give it a try. I was a little taken aback by the price for the small tube but I did it anyway. I have not been impressed the slightest bit with this. I do agree that it helps with the redness but that is probably due to the tint the moisturizer has, sort of like a very light foundation. It made me feel soo chalky and I could literally feel dry spots on my face as the day went by. I also had to wash my hands right after applying because it left a weird film on my hands. I often found myself mixing it with a face mist to soften it up a little. I will use the rest of the tube since it was pricey but will most likely not purchase again. I definitely prefer the original Cetaphil moisturizer.
Anna C.
When I purchased this, I didnt know it was tinted and that's my only complaint! The color does oxidize but since I use under foundation I don't mind. Does moisturize very well and I have not noticed any breakouts from it.
Latisha S.
Cetaphil Redness Moisturizer Spf 35 is great for my red and sensitve skin! I used this daily for a few months and my skin felt the best it had in a long time. I never used to get red but once I had my kids I started to all the time. This helped calm my skin and protect it under my makeup.
Jordan F.
College Sta, TX
I bought this product to put on my face after cleansing post workout. I was dealing with some sensitivity and of course redness after exercising. I have been really happy with this product! just the right amount of moisture without making me feel greasy, and it is slightly tinted so it hides blemishes and evens out your skin tone.
Elianna P.
I enjoy this tinted moisturizer, it evens the complexion of my skin out while still protecting me against the sun. I do wish it were a bit more moisturizing, as my skin tends to be more dry in the winter months. I will purchase this again.
Dominique Z.
Newark, DE
very moisturizing and has a tint so it can cancel out redness. the SPF is great so you don’t have to worry about the sun. not oily at all like other face sunscreens.
Erica B.
I have the night time version of this product & I do think it works, but you have to put it on right before you go to bed or I feel like you don’t get the same results. I have severe redness and I think it works temporarily not permanently. I have used this product & it fills the redness, but then it just comes right back. So it’s definitely not a fix. So I don’t think it’s worth the price but it’s a decent product. It may work differently for others, but that’s how it works for me.
Vy D.
I have pretty red inflamed cheeks. I want a product that would cover this but also be light weight. How is the coverage? Does this product work?